(单词翻译:单击)
You're going to work with another idol.
你要跟另一位偶像合作
You're going to do something with Dolly Parton.
你要跟桃莉·巴顿一起做点事
Yes. Well, actually, she's actually doing the music.
对 其实 她在做音乐
It's a movie called Dumplin'. And she-- it's a beautiful, young coming-of-age movie.
是一部叫做Dumplin'的电影 一部很美的年轻人成熟的电影
So we had a dinner at my house with her a couple of weeks ago, like, a five-hour dinner.
我们一起在我家吃饭 几周前 吃了有五小时
That was incredible. She sang "9 to 5" on her nails, which I didn't know was a thing.
特别棒 她用指甲唱“9 to 5” 我都不知道她还有这本事
Yeah, she did it-- she wrote it on her nails. She wrote it on her nails. Yeah.
对 没错 她在指甲上写字 她写在指甲上 对
And then it came we were talking with-- our music supervisor was there, and they were talking about what the music would be,
然后我们就聊起了 我们的音乐总监也在 他们在讨论电影音乐应该是什么样子的
and the arrangements, and when, and where, and how.
那些安排 什么时候 在哪里插入 怎么插入
And I said, I would love to be on one of those tracks, however you say it.
我说 我也想跟你们一起录 咋弄都行
And Dolly was like, oh, yeah. OK, darlin'.
然后桃莉说 哦 嗯 好 宝贝
And then in that kind of-- I was sort of kidding.
其实 我那是说着玩的
Then literally last week, we got this email from Sony that was the schedule for the recordings.
然后就上周 我们收到了Sony发来的一封邮件 是录音时间表
And there's Jen and Dolly, 12:00 to 1:30 on Tuesday.
有珍和桃莉 周二12:00到1:30
And I was like, this has got to be a joke.
我想 这没搞错吧
I'm not singing with Dolly Parton on an album that's going to be heard by hopefully millions of people.
我才不要跟桃莉·巴顿一起唱歌呢 可能会被成千上万人听到啊
You know what I mean? So I'm still up in the air of whether or not I should do it.
你懂吧 所以我还没决定要不要跟她一起做这件事
Well, you can sing. I'm not like-- not like Dolly. They can fix it.
你可以唱的 我可跟桃莉不一样 他们可以修音的
I don't know if I'm doing it. But I-- You will do it.
我不知道要不要做 不过我 你要做的
You think I'm going to do it? Yes, you can't turn her down.
你觉得我应该做?对 你不能拒绝她
Should I do it? You can do it.
我应该做吗?你可以的