(单词翻译:单击)
Sit down. I'm not gonna do it, man. Sit down, dude.
坐下吧,我不坐,坐下吧朋友 。
I don't know what what's in it. I know. Don't worry about it. It's gonna be fine.
我不知道里面有什么,我知道,别担心,没事的 。
Please, sit down. No, that's not...that's not how I operate, no.
坐下吧,我不坐,这不是我的做事风格 。
Nothing will pop out or jump out. I don't know that! I don't know that.
不会有东西跳出来的,我不知道,我不晓得 。
Go ahead. Let's just do it. I look, People, I don't look uncomfortable. Go ahead.
坐吧,就这样吧,我感觉很舒服现在,开始吧 。
Let's do it. Our next guest is a 14-year-old animal expert. What?
开始吧,下一位嘉宾是14岁的动物专家,什么?
Oh, he 14? He 14? He's 14 years old.
不会吧,他十四岁?十四岁 。
From the Australia zoo, he has a brand-new show with his family called Crickey! It's the Irwins,
来自澳大利亚动物园,他与家人开设了全新节目,名字叫做《克里奇!这是埃尔文斯》,
no, which premieres October 28th at 8:00 p.m., on Animal Planet.
不会吧,将在10月28日晚八点,在动物星球频道首播 。
Please welcome back to our show Robert Irwin, everybody.
欢迎罗伯特·埃尔文斯回到节目 。
I'm an animal. I'm an animal.
我是动物,我是动物 。
There's nothing over there, Kevin, you can sit there. You're good, you're good. There's nothing over on that side.
什么都没有凯文,坐下吧,你会没事的,没事的,那边什么都没有 。
There's nothing on that side. You'll be fine. You'll be fine. Go ahead. I'm fine.
那边啥都没有,你会没事的,没事的,开始吧 。
Oh, my gosh. Oh, Kevin. It's so good to see you. Kevin, it's an honor to meet you.
老天啊,凯文,很高兴见到你,很荣幸能见到你 。
Man, you too, brother. It's great. Thanks so much. You too, man. It's awesome.
我也是,谢谢,我也是,太棒了 。
I'm so happy you're here. Happy birthday, Jimmy!
很高兴你能来,生日快乐吉米 。
Oh, thank you very much for saying happy birthday. Please, I appreciate it. Why you got on boots?
谢谢你的祝福,我很感激,你为什么穿着靴子?
Well, Just in case. It's good to have closed-toed shoes when working with wildlife. Definitely.
以防万一,和野生动物在一起穿包头鞋会好一些,绝对的 。
It's...I hear you're a...You're a bit of a...a wildlife lover, yourself. You're a wildlife warrior. No.
我听说你也喜欢动物,你是一名动物保护神,不是 。
You'll be fine. No, no, no. No, no. You've heard wrong.
你会没事的,你听错了 。
I'm the complete opposite. I don't know what's going on, Jimmy, so y'all go ahead.
完全相反,我不知道发生了什么,吉米,你们继续吧 。
I'mma show you...Don't leave. You can't leave. I'mma show you how fast black people are in a second.
我会给你展示一下,别走,你别走,我给你展示一下黑人的奔跑速度 。
Watch this. Watch this. Quest...Matter of fact, I'll bet my life that if you bring something crazy,
来看看,来看看,我拿我的生命担保,如果你做了什么疯狂的事,
The Roots will be right behind me.
紫金乐队将在我的身后 。
When I go...When I go out of here. I'll bet my life. No, no. Now, look...it's gonna be fine.
如果我出去了,我敢拿命担保,不不不,没事的 。
You'll be fine. Congrats on your new show. Thanks so much. October 28th, on Animal Planet.
没事的,祝贺你的新秀,谢谢,10月28日,在动物星球频道播出 。
Crickey! It's the Irwins, 8:00 p.m. Yeah. I can't wait to see it. Oh, thanks.
《克里奇!这是埃尔文斯》晚八点,我等不及了,谢谢 。
I love the family. Oh, it's gonna be awesome. Well, yeah, crickey,
我喜欢这个家庭,一定很棒,没错,克里奇,
it's gonna be so much fun. Yeah, crickey. That's it. And it's really all about how we're, you know,
一定很有趣,克里奇,就是这个,节目是关于我们如何,
continuing Dad's work, all of his conservation work.
如何继续父亲的工作,保护工作 。
You know, every day is new and different in Australia Zoo, working with wildlife.
在澳大利亚动物园,每一天都是崭新的,和动物们打交道 。
It's also all about our international wildlife conservation program.
是关于国际野生动物保护项目的 。
So, yeah, it's really, really fun. Good for you.
不错,一定很有趣,祝贺你 。