(单词翻译:单击)
I was running a bit behind today, so I thought if you guys wouldn't mind,
今天有点晚了,如果大家不介意,
I'd just like to write out my weekly thank-you notes right now. Is that cool with you?
我们就开始本周的感谢信环节,如何?
Thank you. You guys are the best. Hey, James, can I get some thank-you note writing music, please?
谢谢,你们最好了,詹姆斯,给我来点感谢信音乐吧?
Wow. Wow. Looks like he shelved his elf. Yeah.
哦哦,他看似把他的小精灵放在了架子上,没错 。
Thank you, Christmas trees, for bringing my family joy, holiday spirit,
谢谢圣诞树,你带给了我们家庭欢乐,节日气氛,
and 10,000 tiny needles that I'll be finding in my carpet until August.
还有一万个藏在毯子里面的小针头,我直到八月份才全部找到 。
Thank you, peanut brittle, for combining two of my favorite snacks, PayDay candy bars and shards of glass.
谢谢花生酱,你把两个我最爱吃的点心合二为一,一个是收获日糖果棒,一个是玻璃碎片 。
Ching. Thank you, Home Alone for being the only time I'm like,
叮叮,谢谢《小鬼当家》电影,我唯一一次感受到
Hey, kids, want to gather around and watch a home invasion?
你好孩子,想一块观赏个入室抢劫吗?
Thank you, winter scarves, for combining the warmth of a sweater with the fashion-forward look of a neck brace.
谢谢冬季围脖,你有毛衣的温度,还有时尚前卫的颈托 。
Thank you, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You for proving that despite our differences,
谢谢,玛丽亚·凯莉的歌曲《圣诞节我想要的只有你》,这首歌证明尽管我们有不同,
nothing brings people together like drunkenly trying to hit that high note at the end.
没有什么能够让我们聚在一起,除了一起醉醺醺的,唱到歌曲最后的高音 。
Oh, baby. You-u-u-u-ah. Will always love. That's... It's a mash-up, dude.
哦孩子,你.....永远相爱,混合歌曲,对吧 。
Thank you, blanket I drape on my couch. You keep me so cozy and warm I barely even notice
谢谢悬挂在沙发上的毯子,你让我感到舒适和温暖,但我却从未意识到
I haven't washed you since 2004. When did I have yogurt?
我自从2014年就没有洗过你,什么时候撒的酸奶?
Thank you, cut-your-own-Christmas-tree lots, for being the only time I can take my family into the woods with a chain saw
谢谢自己砍伐圣诞树场地,这也是唯一一次我能带着家人,戴着链锯进入森林的机会,
and not end up on Dateline. There you have it, everybody. Those are my thank-you notes.
而不是只说不做,这就是今晚的感谢信环节 。