(单词翻译:单击)
Good evening, my fellow TV-watching Americans.
晚上好,美国同胞们 。
Tonight, I'd like to talk about a huge threat facing our nation.
今晚,我想讲一下我们面临的大威胁 。
A new book written about me by the highly discredited Bob...Woodward.
一个名叫鲍勃,鲍勃·伍德沃德写的书,他是一个名声很差的作家 。
Firstly, addressing criticism is very out-of-character for me. It really is.
首先,讨论批评问题我不是非常在行,这不是我的个性 。
Because I'm usually very thick-skinned and not easily offended.
因为我这个人厚脸皮,能冒犯我的人不多 。
But this book has so many made-up facts.
但这本书有许多虚假的东西 。
So many. That I like to call people mean names. This is a lie.
太多虚假的东西,说我喜欢给人们起不好听的外号,这完全是谎言 。
And Bob four-eyed, no talent, soup-breath Woodward should be ashamed.
但这个四眼鲍勃,一个智商为零,口臭的伍德沃德应该感到羞愧 。
Lastly, it says I called my Attorney General Jeff Sessions a dumb Southerner.
这本书还说我把司法部长杰夫·塞申斯叫成又蠢又笨的南方人 。
That's ridiculous. He's from Alabama. So if anything, he's a dumb Northerner.
这不可能,他来自阿拉巴马,如果果真如此,那也应该是又蠢又笨的北方人 。
The book also claims my Chief of Staff John Kelly says that I'm an idiot and that the White House is "Crazytown".
还说幕僚长约翰·克里称我是傻瓜,白宫是疯狂小城 。
Let me be clear. I am not an idiot. And I won Crazytown by 10 points in the election.
我想澄清一下,我不是傻瓜,我以10分的优势赢得了疯狂小城选举 。
He also says I called Rudy Giuliani a terrible lawyer and that he's a baby that needs his diaper changed.
他还说我把鲁迪·朱利安尼说成是糟糕律师,说他是一个需要换尿不湿的婴儿 。
That part is true. Then the book claims that Defense Secretary James Mattis said I have the understanding of a fifth or sixth grader.
这个是真的,这本书还说国防部长詹姆斯·马蒂斯说,我只有五六年级的智商 。
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news here. Who's calling?
假新闻,假新闻,谁在打电话?
Mattis told me that wasn't true yesterday on the monkey bars at recess.
昨天在猴架休息区,马蒂斯跟我说这不是真的 。
Anyway, Woodward's book is totally biased, full of lies, and an absolute disgrace.
无论如何,伍德沃德的书有偏见,全是谎言,而且太丢人了 。
But I admit, I haven't read it. Cause like all books, I'm just waiting for the movie.
但我承认,我还没有读,因为和所有书一样,我只是在等待电影 。