(单词翻译:单击)
Now these are some weird, funny things that you guys have found on the Internet or other places
以下是一些网友在互联网或其他地方发现的有趣事件,
and then sent into us. This first screen grab was sent in by Dan Olson in Hastings, Minnesota.
他们把这些发给了我们,那么第一个截图来自丹·奥尔森,来自米尼苏达州黑斯廷斯 。
He was watching his local news and spotted this.
他看的是当地新闻,但发现了这个 。
Land O'Lakes Dog Show. Down here it says, Dogs are not allowed.
这是蓝多湖公司狗展,但下面写着小狗禁止入内 。
Going to be an interesting show. Very good show. Yeah very interesting show.
非常有趣的展览,非常好,非常有趣 。
This next one was sent in by Sarah Leoni in San Tan Valley, Arizona.
下一个是萨拉·莱尼的,来自亚利桑那州三滩谷 。
She was looking at Facebook and saw this for sale.
来自“脸书”,她看到了有人在售卖这个 。
Tool thing. I don't know what this is, just make me an offer.
工具,我不知道它是干什么用的,请开价吧 。
I don't know what it is. It's a tool thing. It ended up in my garage, I'll sell it to you for whatever.
我不知道这是什么,就是工具,我在车库发现的,但我还是要把它卖了 。
This next screen grab was sent in by Randy Heil in Phoenix, Arizona. He was watching his local news and saw this.
下一个来自亚利桑那州凤凰城的兰迪·赫尔,来源于当地新闻 。
Bank robbery arrest. 10-year-Old accused of bank robbery. Has criminal history.
银行抢劫犯被捕,该嫌疑人今年10岁,被指控银行抢劫罪,有犯罪史 。
Wow. Great old man, this guy. Progeria. This next one was sent in by Matthew Scott right here in Brooklyn, New York.
老天是位老人家,儿童早衰症,下一个来自纽约布鲁克林的马修·斯考特 。
It's an article he spotted online. Let's see what it says.
来源于互联网,来看看是什么 。
JetBlue is hiring pilots. No experience necessary.
捷蓝航空征聘飞行员,不需要经验 。
Hey, why not, man? Give it a try. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters. Who are we to judge? Just have fun.
为什么不呢,去试试吧,只要你玩得开心,这是最重要的,谁是裁判?只要开心就好 。
This next one was sent in by Riley Surovchak in Toronto, Canada.
下一个来自加拿大多伦多的莱利·苏伦瓦克 。
He was searching for a gym and came across this one here. Anytime Fitness. Closed now.
她正在寻找健身房,不料看到了这个,任何时间健身房,关闭 。
Might want to change the name.
或许应该换个名字 。
This next one was sent in by Tess Ginardi in Philadelphia.
下一个来自费城苔丝·吉纳第 。
She got an e-mail from Banana Republic that said why every guy needs a polo in his arse?
她收到了一封来自香蕉共和国的邮件,上面写道为什么我们需要马球?
Arsenal. If you click on it, you need a polo in your arsenal. Arsenal. Arsenal, yeah, sure.
军火厂,如果点燃它,那么你就需要马球,军火厂,没错 。
We're down to our last one here. It's from Stephanie Masek in Cleveland, Ohio.
看看最后一个,来自俄亥俄州克利夫兰的斯蒂芬妮·马斯克 。
She spotted a photo of a guy online. She thinks that he looks a lot like me.
他在网上发现了一张照片,她认为这个人长得像我 。
I don't know if I see it. Take a look at this guy here.
我还没看,看看到底像不像 。
I don't know if that looks like me at all. I don't know. Let me try something now.
还是不知道像不像,让我穿上衣服试试 。
I'm kind of digging this right here. That's all the time we have for creen Grabs everybody.
我看起来是在找东西,这是本期的截图秀 。
If you have a funny screen grab, e-mail it to us at screengrabs@tonightshow.com.
如果你也有有趣的截图,不妨发邮件到“screengrabs@tonightshow.com” 。
We might put it on the show.
或许就会出现在节目中 。