(单词翻译:单击)
How many of you flew to get here today?
有多少人今天是坐飞机过来的
Me too, I flew-- I was going like 90 down.
我也是 我飞来的 降落速度达到了90
I appreciate you flying here. It is not fun to fly.
很感激你们愿意坐飞机过来 飞行一点都不好玩
It is-- it's getting harder and harder to fly, don't you feel? Yeah.
现在坐飞机越来越难了 你们不觉得吗 嗯
OK, this is true. Look at this headline I saw.
好 这是真的 看看这个标题
Standing seats might be the future of flying. What is happening?
直立式座椅可能是飞行的前景 这什么情况
One by one, they're taking everything away from us.
一个又一个 他们夺走了我们拥有的一切
First it was food, and then it was blankets and pillows, and now they're taking away our seats.
先是食物 然后是毛毯和枕头 现在连座位都不放过
The airlines call it's the Skyrider 2.0.
航空公司把它叫做Skyrider 2.0
I just-- it's a bad idea, is what I call it.
要我说 这个主意烂透了
Wasn't Elon Musk supposed to be shooting us around in tubes by now?
伊隆·马斯克现在不应该让我们坐在太空舱里发射至外太空吗
I always like to look on the bright side, and the good news is if you're standing up,
我向来都比较乐观 好消息是如果你们站起来
you can get that recycled air right into your mouth. You just--
立马就能呼吸到新鲜的循环空气
Every other industry tries to please the customers, and make them as comfortable as possible.
其他行业都是想方设法取悦顾客 尽量让顾客感觉舒服
Airlines like to see what they can get away with.
航空公司就要反其道而行
Don't-- look. Look at this.
别 看 看这个
If you don't believe me, here's another headline, airlines want to put passengers where luggage goes with new cargo class.
如果你们不相信我 这还有一个标题 航空公司想推出新的货物舱 让乘客跟行李待在一起
I like that they add class to cargo. Cargo class.
他们给货物加等级还不错 货物舱
I don't think anything could be worse than flying coach, but cargo class.
我觉得没有什么比二等舱还差劲的了 但货物舱
So these people are sleeping in cargo, where's the luggage going?
如果人们在货物舱睡觉 那行李放哪儿呢
Is that going to be strapped like to a bungee, to on top, like to a bungee cord?
是要用弹力绳把行李栓起来 吊在顶上 像蹦极一样吗
Why would you want to sleep in cargo?
为什么要让人睡在货仓里
I mean we know how people handle luggage in there. I-- look at this.
我知道人们是怎么对待货仓里的行李的 请看这个
Although, although, if you are in a cargo, you won't lose your luggage.
不过 不过 如果你在货仓里 就再也不会丢行李了
Because you'll be sleeping on it. And then when you land, honey?
因为你得睡在行李上 等你到达后 亲爱的
I just landed. I'm baggage claim carousel three. Yes.
我到了 我在3号行李认领传送带处 嗯
No, no I'm on carousel three. I'm spinning around.
不 不 我在传送带上 我在打转
You'll see me. Love you.
你马上就看到我了 爱你