(单词翻译:单击)
You know, my life is wonderful. I have a wonderful life.
你们知道 我的生活非常好 我过的特别好
And I reflect on it, and I think I've had a lot of really great moments.
每每回忆时 总能想起很多特别美好的时刻
I received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and I thought--
我获得了总统自由勋章 我觉得
It was like the greatest honor of my life.
那是我一生中最大的荣耀
I never thought anything would top that, until today.
我从来没想过有任何东西会超越它 直到今天
I got a letter from-- oh you thought it was you. Oh no.
我收到了一封信 哦 你们以为说的是你们 哦 不是
No, we all are good. You're all-- This is very, very nice.
不 没关系 你们 真是太好了
No, I got a letter from a seven-year-old girl. Her name is Ella.
不 我收到了一个7岁小女孩儿寄给我的信 她叫Ella
She is from Charlotte, North Carolina.
来自北卡罗来纳州的夏洛特
And she has officially chosen me for her school's Famous American project. I know.
她专门选我当她们学校美国名人作业的对象 就是啊
So Ella has to research me, and dress up as me, and answer questions as me.
所以Ella需要调查我 打扮成我的样子 以我的角度去回答问题
So school is really preparing her for the real world, if she plans on being an Ellen DeGeneres impersonator.
学校为了她可真是下了狠功夫啊 如果她想当艾伦·德杰尼勒斯的替身的话
That will be-- she'll be ready for it. She sent me a few questions.
她一定会准备好的 她给我发了几个问题
She said if I can't answer them, she'll switch it to Taylor Swift.
她说如果我不能回答的话 她就要转而去采访泰勒·斯威夫特了
The hell you will.
想都别想
I'm answering the questions right now.
我现在就回答这些问题
I don't have time to answer all of them, Ella, because I'm a very busy person.
我没时间回答所有问题 Ella 因为非常忙
But I will answer enough to get you a C plus, or something like that.
不过我给你的信息一定能让你拿到C+
But that got me through high school, and look at me. All right.
我高中就是那个水平 看我现在多优秀 好
So here's the first one. How many pets do you have?
这是第一个 你有多少只宠物?
That was her first question. And that is a good question.
这是她的第一个问题 这问题很好
You can learn a lot about a person by how many pets they have, I think.
我觉得你可以通过一个人有多少只宠物对他了解到很多
I have three dogs and three cats, so six.
我有三只猫三只狗 所以就是六只
But then I just adopted 800 gorillas. So I have 806.
但我又收养了800只大猩猩 所以就是806只
And then next she says what are your pets' names?
然后她又问你的宠物的名字叫什么?
And so the dogs names, Ella, are Kid, Oggy, and Wolf, and the cats are George, Chairman, and Charlie.
Ella 狗狗们的名字叫Kid Oggy和Wolf 猫们的名字叫George Chairman和Charlie
And I have yet to name the gorillas. They are still--
我还没给大猩猩们起名字 它们还
Next one is, how did you come up with Game of Games?
下一个是 你是怎么想出游戏之王的?
And that is a great question. And here's what happened, Ella.
这个问题很好 是这样的 Ella
NBC said they would pay me a lot of money if I came up with a game show. So I did.
NBC说如果我能想出一个游戏节目 他们就给我一大笔钱 于是我就想出来了
Then next, what is your favorite food?
下一个 你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Now, I'm going to have to say martinis.
我不得不说是马丁尼酒了
And-- because they're delicious. They're delicious.
它们很好喝 真的好喝
Don't tell me it's not a food. There's an olive in it.
别跟我说它不是食物 里面还有橄榄呢
So that's-- Next question is, where were you born?
下一个问题 你在哪里出生?
Easy one. Hospital. Boom.
这个简单 医院啊 嘣
The next one is, do you come up with all the questions on Game of Games?
下一个 游戏之王上的问题都是你想出来的吗?
And while the show does have several talented writers, but yeah, I do everything.
虽然这个节目确实有几个很有天赋的编剧 不过 没错 一切都是我亲自操办
And finally, did you ever have to go on Know or Go.
最后一个 你必须得上“回答或淘汰”吗?
And obviously, Ella, as you know I'm a big celebrity, and it's far too dangerous for me to do something like that.
很明显 Ella 你知道我是个大名人 做那种事实在是太危险了
What happens is, I have a stunt double. Most celebrities have a stunt double.
其实我有个特技替身 多数名人都有特技替身
I don't think they admit to it, but I will tell you right now, because I'm all about honesty.
我觉得他们都不承认 不过我现在要告诉你 因为我是个诚实的人
Things that are too dangerous for me, I have my stunt double Chris do it.
对我来说太危险的事 我都会让我的替身Chris来做
And Chris has done a lot for me over the years.
这些年来 Chris替我做了很多事
So I want to say thanks. Because I should acknowledge.
所以我想说谢谢 我应该承认
Chris, come on out.
Chris 出来吧
I'm still over here. I'm on this side. OK you guys?
我还在这里 我站这边 好吧 大家
That's Chris. I know, you're like, which one is Ellen?
这就是Chris 我知道 你们肯定在想 哪个才是艾伦?
Because Chris is good. Chris is good.
因为Chris做的很棒 很棒
Anyway, Ella, I hope that was helpful, and good luck on your project.
总之 Ella 我希望这些答案能帮到你 祝你的作业一切顺利
And this dance is for you. Go ahead, and dance for them please.
这支舞蹈是送给你的 去吧 为大家跳舞