(单词翻译:单击)
I don't know why they call them an embarrassment of pandas.
不知道他们为什么说这是熊猫的尴尬
Honestly. There's nothing embarrassing here.
说实话 没什么好尴尬的啊
So in honor of your movie, Pandas, we're going to play a couple of rounds of "Heads up!
为了纪念的电影《熊猫》 我们来玩一轮Heads up
Act it Out." You're going to give clues. I'm going to guess. OK.
演出来 你来给线索 我猜 好
And we'll see if I can hear you with the air that's flowing up my-- OK. Great. --face right now. All right. OK.
衣服里的空气在我脸周流动 看我能不能听得见 好 好
You're going to-- You're climbing a pole.
你要 你在爬杆子
You're pole-- You're climbing a tree! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
你 爬树 对 对 对
Oh, umm. You're twerking!
哦 嗯 电臀舞
You're jump roping! Running man! Yes!
跳绳 奔跑的人 对
Now we switch. OK.
现在来交换 好
Now I know why pandas don't wear heels. Yeah. That's why.
我可算明白为啥熊猫不穿高跟鞋了 没错 这就是为啥
All right. Golfing!
好 打高尔夫
Eating, doing shots! Doing-- stomping on bugs!
吃 射击 做 踩虫子
Smoking weed? Smoking-- smoking and then putting out your cigarette!
抽大烟 抽 抽烟然后熄灭烟
And putting it under your foot, and squelching your cigarette!
把它踩在脚下 碾碎烟
Can't, just pass! It's not lighting. Oh.
不能 过 灭的 哦
Pass! Pass! Private panda behavior?
过 过 私密的熊猫行为
Panda's out this Saturday, airs tomorrow.
熊猫本周六上线 明天播出