(单词翻译:单击)
You guys, snakes are always offering to massage him.
各位 经常有人想给他做蛇按摩
Say hi to Twitch over there.
大家跟推奇打招呼
Ugh. Today is a very special day, right? Yes, it is. Very special.
额 今天很特别 对吧 嗯 是的 很特别
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
你知道我在说什么 对吧
Yeah, why don't you remind me real quick exactly what's you're talking about.
嗯 你能不能简单提醒我一下 你具体指的是什么
Because of rehearsal. Yup.
排练的时候啊 对
Yes, you are absolutely-- Yeah, OK. This is the--
对 那当然 嗯 好 真是
Now I know what you're-- So I showed the--
我知道你 我给大家看了
we do a little rehearsal. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it. But we do.
我们之前排练了一下 有时候看起来不像 但我们确实排练了
And this is what happened after Twitch watched that snake massage video.
这就是推奇看了蛇按摩之后的反应
You can't really offer it, right?
不可能真的做蛇按摩吧?
To somebody that doesn't know about it, it's like, hey, we also got this snake massage going on.
对那些不知道这个东西的人 就会是 嘿 我们还有蛇按摩
For somebody-- you'd seem like a real creeper if I'm like, yo, would you like a special on a snake massage?
如果我说你想不想来个特别的蛇按摩 感觉我像个爬行动物
Like, where's the first thing your mind goes, right? That don't make sense.
你首先会想到什么 这说不通啊
I don't know. That's a trap. Where does your mind go?
我不知道 这是个陷阱 你想到哪儿去了?
I know where my mind went.
我知道我想到了哪儿
Where does it go? Huh? Where does it go?
想哪儿去了?哈?你想哪儿去了?
You know where it went?
你知道我想哪儿了
I don't and that's why I'm asking you.
我不知道 所以才问你呀
Well, if you were to be referencing like, the snake is like a penis, you know.
你会感觉 蛇像小弟弟一样 对吧
That was my first saying penis on the show.
这是我第一次在节目上说小弟弟
Oh my god. That delivery. That was my first time saying penis on the show.
哦 天哪 瞧你说的话 这是我第一次在节目上说小弟弟
Did you feel good? Did it feel liberating to you to finally say the word penis?
感觉好吗?说小弟弟这个词有没有觉得解放了自己?
No. It felt really weird. It felt really, really strange.
没有 感觉很奇怪 真的真的很怪异
Are there other words that you've not said that you want to say right now?
还有没有其他你想说却还没说过的词?
No, I think it was-- no, I think I'm OK. OK. Well, congratulations.
没有 我觉得 没有 应该没有 好 那恭喜你了
And to commemorate this special day, I'm going to give you a gift card to the restaurant Big Changs.
为了纪念这特别的一天 我要送你一张Big Changs饭店的礼品卡
To where? I'm sorry. It's called Big Wangs.
哪里?不好意思 是Big Wangs
See, the joke would be funnier if I actually delivered it properly.
看到了吧 如果我讲的对的话 笑话会更好笑
Big Wangs. It's not called Big Changs.
Big Wangs 不是Big Changs
Let me try it again. Well, congratulations.
再来一次 恭喜你啊
To commemorate this special day, I'm going to give you a gift card to a restaurant called Big Wangs.
为了纪念这特别的一天 我要送你一张Big Changs饭店的礼品卡