(单词翻译:单击)
I love going to the beach in L.A. The sun is always shining, the surfers are riding the waves,
我喜欢去L.A.的沙滩 。阳光闪耀,冲浪人在海上冲浪,
and the people all look so beautiful just like movie stars.
这里的人就像电影明星一样漂亮.
I walked into the clothing store and looked around. The customers were mostly college students.
我走进服装店四周环顾 。顾客大部分都是大学生 。
"Excuse me, miss?" I said to the young sales clerk. "I'm looking for one of the employees here, a June Brown?"
”不好意思,小姐?“我跟那位年轻的收银员说 。”我要找这里的一位员工,她叫做琼·布朗 。”
"Who's looking for her?" she asked, a little suspicious.
“谁找她?”她怀疑地问道 。
"My name is Darron Reeves. I just want to ask her a few questions."
“我是达隆·里夫斯 。我只是想问她几个问题 。”
"What kind of questions do you want to ask her?" she replied.
“什么问题?她回答 。
"Just some questions. Look, is June Brown here today or not?" I was getting impatient with this girl.
“只是一些问题而已 。听着,琼·布朗今天到底在不在这里?”我要对这个女孩失去耐心了 。
"I'm June Brown, and I don't know if I want to answer your questions, mister."
“我就是琼·布朗,先生,我不知道自己想不想回答你的问题 。”
She crossed her arms and looked at me with a very unfriendly face. "Who do you work for? The police?"
她双臂交叉,不友好地看着我 。“你为谁工作?警察么?”