(单词翻译:单击)
"No...didn't see...but...I got the license plate...3XZW...4...5..1" she said, running out of breath.
“没有..我没有看见...但是我记下了车牌号...3XZW...4...5..1”,她上气不接下气地说 。
"Anne, that's wonderful! Good work!"
“安妮,太棒了!好样的!”
"Thanks, Dr. Reeves." She smiled a little and touched my hand softly.
“谢谢,里夫斯教授 。”她轻笑,虚弱地抚上我的手 。
"Okay, buddy, you'll have to go now,' the policewoman yelled. "She needs to get to the hospital."
“好了,你该走了,”女警官吼道 。“她需要去医院 。”
I jumped out of the ambulance and it drove away.
我跳下救护车,救护车便开走了 。
I got back in my car and drove to the nearest pay phone. I had to find out who owned that car.
我回到自己的车里驱车来到最近的电话亭 。我需要找到那辆车的主人 。
"Hello, police department?...yes, get me Officer Cho." Cho was an old friend of mine.
“你好,警察局么?没错,我找卓警官 。”卓是我的一个老朋友 。
When I needed a favor, he was always willing to help.
我需要帮忙时,他总愿意帮我 。
"Cho? This is Darron Reeves. Yeah, look, I need some information on a car registration.
“卓?我是达隆·里夫斯 。没错,我需要查一辆车的登记信息 。
License number 3XZW451 ...right, I'll call you back in an hour. Thanks, Cho. You're the best."
车牌号是3XZW451...没错,我一个小时后再打给你 。谢谢,卓 。”
It was now 7:45 p.m. and I still needed to talk to one of the ex-employees of Pardo Computers
现在是晚上7:45,我还需要和帕尔多电脑公司的那名前员工谈谈
who worked at a club near the airport.
他在机场附近的一家俱乐部工作 。