(单词翻译:单击)
All right, we have been talking to our friends Shaq but we sent him backstage for a small wardrobe change
好 刚才在跟我们的朋友“大鲨鱼”聊天 现在让他到后台去换装了
so we can play a new game we're calling Tiny Hands Big Shaq.
这样我们就可以玩“大鲨鱼小小手”的游戏了
So Shaq's hands have gotten smaller. Can you wave to the audience?
沙克的手变小了 你能跟观众们打招呼吗
There. All right. Here's how we play the game.
对 好 游戏是这么玩的
You'll have 45 seconds on the clock to complete the following task with your tiny, tiny, teeny hands.
你有45秒时间 用你那小小小小的手完成下列任务
The first one is you're going to eat some popcorn, then you're going to put on some Chapstick,
第一个是用小手吃爆米花 然后涂唇膏
then you're going to brush your teeth, then you're going to take a shot then,
然后刷牙 然后喝杯酒
you're going to dribble a basketball three times and make a basket.
然后把篮球拍三下 再投篮
All right? In 45 seconds. Got it. All right. Ready? Go.
好吧?45秒时间 明白 好 准备 开始
How's that?
感觉怎么样?
Don't ever try toothpaste, Don Julio and popcorn.
千万不要刷完牙后喝唐胡里奥 吃爆米花
It's not good? No. All right. All right.
不好吃吗 不 好 好
To add to your impressive trophy collection, we have a trophy for that wonderful accomplishment.
为了丰富你的奖杯藏品 我们为你的成就做了个奖杯
You have the tiny hands. Thank you. There it is.
你有小手 谢谢 就是这样