(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, how you doing? Good, how are you?
嘿 你好吗 很好 你呢
Good. Good. Alrighty, what's the damage?
很好 好 多少钱
It comes to $140.15. OK, I have a gift card. OK.
一共140.15美元 好 我有礼品卡 好
It's just one of these. OK.
是这种 好吧
I got it from The Ellen Show. OK.
我在《艾伦秀》上获得的 好吧
I'm not sure how to scan that. Take your time.
我不知道该怎么扫描 没事 你慢慢想
OK. Uh-- I think it's too far back.
好 额 可能是离太远了
You should be able to do this too.
这样应该也可以
If you hit F, K, 4-- Oh my God. This code, hold on.
输入FK4 天哪 这个号码 等一下
I can read the numbers for you. OK, one minute. 0, 7, 6. 6, 2, 3. 1, 9, 1. 4, 3, 3.
我可以帮你们念数字 好 稍等一下 076623181433
Nope, sorry. I did that wrong. Let's start from the top. OK.
不对 不好意思 念错了 从头再来吧 好
0, 7, 6. 6, 2, 3. 1, 8, 9. Nope. No, I got the middle number wrong.
076623189 不对 不对 中间那个数字错了
It's 0, 7, 6. You want to start it from the top? Yeah.
是076 想从头再来吗?好
Do you want to try the access number?
要不要试试访问号码
It's not going to ask me for an access number unless-- Just call a manager.
一般情况是不需要我输入访问号码的 除非 直接叫你们经理
Can you call a manager, maybe? Sure.
能不能叫下你们经理 好的
Where did you get this? The Ellen Degeneres Show.
你在哪儿得到这个的?《艾伦秀》
Oh, cool. This is what you went home with?
哦 酷啊 你得到的就是这个?
Yeah, she gave all of us one of these.
是的 每名观众都有
You need help over here? Are you the manager?
需要帮助吗?你是经理吗?
Yeah. So I got one of these from The Ellen Show.
是 我在《艾伦秀》上获得了这个
You know, she does the giveaways. Uh-huh.
你知道 她经常送东西 哦哈
So I'm just trying to use it.
所以我想用了它
Well, I've never seen one of those before, so we can try again.
我从没见过这种卡 我们再试一下吧
You going to try to scan it again?
你要再扫描一下吗
It doesn't scan. OK, did you try to manually type it in?
扫不出来 好 要手动输入吗?
There was a teacher on the show who bought her whole class school supplies with her own money.
节目上有位老师用自己的钱给全班同学买了学校用品
And she's like, oh, Target loves when people do that.
艾伦说 哦 塔吉特很喜欢人们做好事
And they want you all to do something like that, so here's a $250 Target card.
所以她想让大家都去做好事 于是就送了250美元的塔吉特礼品卡
So I came straight here. Cool.
所以我就直接来这里了 酷
No, I've never seen this before. I'm sorry, this is taking forever.
不对 我从没见过这种卡 不好意思 花的时间比较长
I know. You know, today has been a cluster-cluster.
明白 今天是拥挤日
Oh man, I'm sorry. I appreciate the help.
哦 天啊 不好意思 感谢体谅
I think I might know why it's not working, actually.
我可能知道它为什么没用
OK. This is not a real gift card.
好吧 这不是真的塔吉特礼品卡
And I didn't get it at The Ellen Degeneres Show.
我也不是在《艾伦秀》上获得的
I work at The Ellen Degeneres Show, and you're on camera right now.
我是《艾伦秀》的工作人员 现在有摄像机在录我们
And there. Oh my God. And there. Say hi to Ellen.
在那里 天哪 还有那里 跟艾伦打招呼
Hi Ellen. You're the best. Wow.
嗨 艾伦 你最好了 哇哦
Thank you, Mark. You're a good sport.
谢谢你 马克 你是个好小伙儿