(单词翻译:单击)
So you play a doctor in the new Avengers movie, and so we thought that we would test your skills.
你在新的《复仇者联盟》里演的是医生 所以我们要来测试一下你的技能
We're going to play Operation. It's the most efficient test of all.
我们要玩“手术” 这是最高效的测试方法
And so I guess I'll go first. You and I are going to take turns being surgeons.
所以我先来吧 我俩轮流当外科医生
We'll have 45 seconds to remove as many pieces as we can. OK.
我们用45秒的时间移除尽量多的碎片
And we have outfits. I didn't realize that, but we have outfits.
我们还有外套 我都不知道 不过我们确实有外套
Like yeah, put because I'm-- I do, I mean, you know, as the character, I do have the shakes.
嗯 对 因为我 我确实 作为这个角色 我确实会手抖
I think you're going to win this, hands down. Really?
我觉得你会赢的 易如反掌 是吗?
You can't operate anymore. Well-- A surgeon needs-- But I'm drunk, so. OK.
你不能再做手术了 外科医生需要 但是我现在醉醺醺的 所以 好吧
All right. I play from here? Yes, I guess so. All right.
好 我在这边吗?嗯 可以 好
Yeah. All right. 45 seconds? Go.
嗯 好 45秒?开始
These things are flat, how am I--
这些东西是平的 我怎么
There's no way to grab flat things down here.
根本没办法抓到平的东西呀
He's got a mobile phone in his hand.
手那里有个手机
Literally-- I should have-- I should have--
说真的 我应该 我应该
All right, I'll give it to him, Andy. All right, my go.
好吧 让他来 安迪 好 该我了
All right. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. There. Yes.
好 开始了 开始了 开始了 对 嗯
I touched the side. Oh boy.
我碰到边了 哦天
What the dickens?
搞什么?
Hey! the whole time? It's just to distract me. Yes, yes.
嘿!要用完时间吗?就是为了分散我注意力的 好 好
What?
不是吧?
Oh no. That was a lot of fun. Boy!
哦 不是吧 太好玩啦!
I won. All right. I won. Avengers Infinity War is in theaters and IMAX now,
我赢了 好 我赢了 《复仇者联盟:无限战争》正在影院和IMAX播出
and Patrick Melrose premieres May 12th on Showtime.
《梅尔罗斯》5月12日在Showtime上开播
Y'all are going to love it.
你们都会喜欢的