(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, what's going on everybody.
嘿 什么情况呀
It's Twitch here, and I'm working on something that is so exciting
我是推奇 我在帮一个人做一件很激动的事
for somebody that I met at The Ellen Show a couple of weeks ago.
他是我几周前在《艾伦秀》上认识的
His name is Patrick and he wants to do a very special proposal for his girlfriend, Johanna.
他叫帕特里克 他想给女朋友约翰娜来一场非常独特的求婚
So, he asked for my help and I have the dopest plan for him and I can't wait for you all to see it.
所以他请我帮忙 我给他想了一个潮到爆的计划 大家快来看看吧
Johanna thinks she's coming in with Patrick to audition for Game of Games.
约翰娜以为她是跟帕特里克一起来参加“游戏之王里”的面试的
She has no idea Patrick is in on a huge surprise that will rock her world.
她完全不知道帕特里克是在给她准备一个天大的惊喜
Hi, my name is Patrick Barker. And I'm Johanna Alvarado.
嗨 我叫帕特里克·巴克 我是约翰娜·阿尔瓦拉多
And we're visiting from Austin, Texas.
我们来自德克萨斯奥斯汀
And we've been together for about a year and a half.
我们俩在一起大约一年半了
As a couple we just love to experience things together.
作为情侣 我们喜欢一起做很多事情
He's always thinking of fun activities.
他总是能想出一些很有趣的活动
I like to do things big. I like to do things like-- Experiences.
我喜欢做很浩大的事 我喜欢做体验之类的事
Experiences, big experiences.
体验 很大的体验
I look at Patrick and I see my world, I see my future, I see-- I'm about to cry.
我看着帕特里克就等于看到了全世界 看到了我的未来 看到了 我要哭了
Is he the one? He's the one. Yeah.
他就是真命天子了吗?他就是 是的
Hey! My dude, what's up, man? How are you?
嘿 兄弟 怎么样?你好吗?
Patrick, it's so good to see you again, bro. How you feeling?
帕特里克 又见到你了 真开心 感觉如何?
I'm feeling good. I'm feeling really good, yeah.
挺好的 非常好 嗯
Listen, I have such an amazing plan for you.
听着 我为你制定了超级棒的计划
It's going to be so dope. Two words. You ready? Uh huh.
绝对潮到爆 两个字 准备好了吗?啊哈
Flash mob. Oo, I love it. We create a huge dance, right?
快闪 喔 我喜欢 我们组织了很大型的舞蹈
And then it ends with you proposing. It's a guaranteed yes, man.
最后一部分是你的求婚 她绝对会答应
We're going to do it right here on the Warner Brothers lot. You know?
就在华纳兄弟停车场上进行 知道吧
You get a little bit of that Hollywood magic with the convenience of Burbank.
在伯班克就是这一点好 你会拥有好莱坞的魔法
You know what I'm saying? OK, so we have a lot of work to do.
知道我啥意思吧?好 有很多事要做
We've got some rehearsals to get to. All right.
得先排练一下 好
But I'm telling you, after this work, it's going to be stories that you can tell for years and years to come.
但我跟你说 今天过后 这个故事你以后绝对可以流传很久
Are you excited? So excited. All right, man, we got work to do. Come on.
激动吗?超激动 好 开始干活了 来吧
You have arrived at your destination. Ready? Let's go man. Let's do it!
您已抵达目的地 准备?开始吧 来吧
Uh, oh, uh oh.
呃 哦 额 哦
So when you jump onto this, you want to be like, the smoothest cat possible, right?
在这上面跳的时候 你想成为最灵活的猫 对吧
That's never been me, but-- That's about to be you, right now, brother.
我不可能做到的 不过 你马上就可以了 伙计
It's about to be you right now.
你马上就能做到了
Having Twitch teach me these dances is so cool.
推奇教我跳舞真的太酷了
Five, six, seven, eight, step.
5 6 7 8 走
I think what I'm most worried about with this is the fact that
我觉得我最担心的是
I could very well forget a dance move and then get off, and then I'm just standing there like a dope.
我很可能会忘记舞蹈动作 掉队了 然后就像个傻子一样杵在那儿
We've got to make this thing as perfect as possible.
我们一定要让它完美无瑕
We do, we do. What's Johanna's favorite flower?
是的 是的 约翰娜最喜欢的花是什么?
The sunflower. When I was picturing a proposal to Johanna, it was big.
太阳花 我以前想象中跟约翰娜求婚的场面很盛大
But I never dreamed something this big.
但我从来没想过像这样如此盛大的场面
This flash mob is how big my love is for her.
我对她的爱就像这次快闪一样盛大
I hope she says yes. I assume she'll say yes.
希望她能答应 我觉得她会答应
So today's the day. I have no idea what's about to happen.
今天就是求婚日了 我完全不知道会发生什么
I've been keeping the secret for so long and I'm excited to finally let her in on it.
这个秘密我瞒了好久了 终于能让她知道了
Stages 1, 2, and 3. You might know what goes in there.
1 2 3号舞台 你可能知道那边是什么情况
It's a little diddy we call Ellen. Right there.
是一个我们叫做艾伦的吹牛人 那就是
I'm a little nervous, but I'm feeling really good.
我有点紧张 但是超级开心
Hopefully, by the end of the day I'm engaged.
希望今天过后我就是个订婚的人了
OK so guys, they're filming a commercial over here.
好 各位 他们在这里拍一则商业广告
So we are going to sneak in and see it.
我们溜下来瞄一眼吧
But do me a favor, because honestly, I'm not just saying this, like this never happens on tour.
不过麻烦大家 因为说实话 以前游览时从来没这么做过
So, do me a favor, you just need to be super quiet.
所以麻烦大家 一定要非常安静
All right? I think it's for an insurance company.
好吧 我觉得应该是家保险公司的广告
Everyone in positions. Background, and action!
所有人就位 背景 开始
Hi. I'm shocked. Oh my God.
嗨 我好惊喜啊 天哪
This is for you. This is for us.
这是为了你 为了我们
I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我非常爱你 剩下的日子都想跟你一起度过
Will you marry me? Yes, of course!
你愿意嫁给我吗?愿意 愿意
Let me get it on! Yay!
让我帮你戴上 耶!
I don't have words for how I feel right now.
我无法用语言来形容我现在的感觉
I'm so beyond happy. The happiest.
超级开心 最幸福的时刻
It was just amazing to see my family, Patrick's family, our family.
见到我家人 帕特里克的家人 我们的家人 真的太好了
It was magic. I'm so happy that she's my fiance. Fiance.
像魔法一样 他是我未婚妻了 超开心 未婚夫
I just witnessed one of the best proposals that I've ever seen in my life.
我刚刚亲眼见证了我这辈子见过的最好的求婚
Something that is so beautiful and something that they can tell their family for years and years and years to come.
非常美好的一件事 以后可以跟家人炫耀好多年
It's incredible.
太棒了