(单词翻译:单击)
Selma, we have to talk to you about your incredible TV show, the People versus O.J. Simpson!
塞尔玛 我们想聊聊你那部超棒的剧 美国犯罪故事 民诉辛普森
It is incredible.
太棒了
Now, in the show you play Kris Jenner. Yes.
你在剧里面扮演的是克里斯·詹娜 对
And you and Kris, you do look alike!
而且你跟克里斯·詹娜 长的好像
Look at this photo! Look at that!
看这张照片
How did I not wind up in that?
这话我怎么接
I know, I love how you say it's my show,
我知道 我很开心你说这个是我的剧
but people went nuts when they heard I was playing Kris Jenner.
但是大家听说是我扮演的克里斯·詹娜的时候 他们都惊呆了
It was like I finally cast the biggest role of my life.
就感觉 我终于能演一个大人物了
No matter how small it is, doesn't matter,
不管怎样 反正没关系
because Kris Jenner apparently is, like, the queen.
克里斯·詹娜明显就是那种 很女王范的那种人

Well, she's very, very famous. That is the thing.
她真的非常 非常出名 这是事实
Have you become close to Kris and the Kardashians? I am. I am.
那你跟克里斯和卡戴珊一家有变得熟起来吗 有的
What do they think of the show?
他们怎么看这部剧
You know, I think Kris is very supportive and I just really fell in love with her.
克里斯的态度是很支持的 我觉得我都爱上她了
She's endearing and lovely.
她很容易让人喜欢上 而且很可爱
I think so many people think so many things about the Jenners and Kardashians.
我觉得大家对于詹娜和卡戴珊一家都想的太复杂了
She didn't give me her viewpoint any which way.
她没跟我说她的看法
I mean you know the people will write and say what they want but this is not at all.
你们也知道 记者会写他们想要怎么怎么样这种 其实全都没有
A takedown story of Kris and Kardashians.
记者写这种事无非就是想抹黑他们
They're foreshadowing what's going to happen.
他们自己知道记者的套路
I'm excited to find out.
我很高兴知道了这一点
You have no idea where the Kardashians will end up.
你们也不知道卡戴珊会怎么样
I don't know which way it will go. Yeah.
对 我也不知道
Is it true you got invited to the Kardashian's Christmas party? No.
听说你受邀去了卡戴珊家族的圣诞晚会 是真的吗 假的
Thank you, Ben.
谢谢你哦 本
Did you take pictures?
你拍照了吗
I did respect their privacy.
我尊重他们的隐私
They are very private people. That is true.
他们很注重隐私 一点没错
If there is one thing they're renowned for is absolute privacy.
如果说到卡戴珊家最出名的一点的话 那绝对是他们对于隐私的重视程度
They don't want anyone seeing any corner of their lives, you're absolutely right.
他们不希望任何人窥探他们生活的任意一点 完全正确
I didn't know a thing about them!
关于他们家的事 我什么都不知道
But what was the Christmas party like?
圣诞聚会什么样子啊
It was beautiful. And there were reindeer and my son really liked that.
很美 我还看见了驯鹿 我儿子特别喜欢
Real one?
活的驯鹿吗
Yeah, real one. Can you imagine it?
对 你能想象吗
But the truth you are not allowed to—
但实际上 你应该不能——
did you have to sign like a non-disclosure thing to go to the party, right?
你参加聚会的时候有签保密协议这种东西吗
So now am I going to have to pay a lot of money for revealing this?
那我现在是不是因为讲了这些事 要赔很多钱给他们了
