上大学是一种怎样的感受?
日期:2018-04-04 07:22

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
P7LP)q#s_Sie,NRd9|C|2#KGT

Rammy, you both went to the same university, Evansville, right? We did.
拉米 你们是上的同一所大学对吧 在埃文斯维尔 对
Evansville, is that right? Yeah.
是吗 对
What was it like there for you, Rami? It's quite intense?
你在那上学的时候感觉怎么样 紧张吗
Yeah, it's pretty intense, yeah. Very intense.
对 气氛很紧张
Everybody's really serious about it, of course, but they also—right? No.
每个人都学得很认真 当然 但也——我没说错吧
Yeah, they're out to have a good time.
他们有时候也会出去玩
Like, there are crazy parties as well.
出去聚会的时候玩的也很疯
Yeah, because this is what I heard, Evansville is always known for huge parties.
对 我也听说了 埃文斯维尔城的人嗨起来特别疯
It's not like the leading party school. No, it's not.
但也不是只有聚会啦 当然不是
No, that's what people would tell me that you have the crazy heaven and hell party.
没有啊 我听说你们那边聚会可嗨了

6MQ,=E5NfB@aygV

上大学是一种怎样的感受?

B8S4wb0e&JadA+CT

Oh, these are like saints and sinners party. Yeah.
简直是群魔乱舞
Right. What happens there?
到底是什么样子啊
You go early on in the evening as you know,
你晚上早点去
a saint figure like a nice, naive kind of lovely, sweet person,
打扮得光鲜亮丽
and at midnight, you get to do whatever the hell you want.
已到了午夜就原形毕露 随心所欲的嗨
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 对啊
Was this your experience when you were there?
你在那读书的时候有参加过吗
No! We prayed!
没有啊 我们只祷告
I don't know what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
It was big frat parties, right? Yeah.
是叫兄弟会吗
Is that what you called them?
是叫这个名字吗
Nobody understands frat parties is the thing. I don't either.
我们都不知道兄弟会是啥 我也不知道
It's not frat. Yeah, this was weird.
也不是都互相认识吧 反正就很奇怪
They have—I mean this party probably goes on, you know, for decades it's been going on.
他们——这种聚会一直在继续 成了延续几十年的传统
You basically at midnight get to do whatever you want,
到了午夜大家都原形毕露
which is a bunch of college kids who are seriously dedicated to working just want to let loose.
一群平时受压迫太久的大学生各种放飞自我
It gets pretty crazy. Nice. Yeah.
就很疯狂 很棒啊
You didn't go to college, right, Sarah? No.
萨拉 你没有上大学 对吧 没上过
Have you ever been to a frat party?
你有参加过兄弟聚会吗
No, but I have been—I moved to L.A. when I was 18, so I feel like that was like a frat,
没有 但是——我18岁的时候搬到洛杉矶 我觉得洛杉矶就是个巨大的兄弟会
because it was just a bunch of people in their late teenage years and early 20s just like out of work and partying.
一群20岁左右的人天天不上班到处嗨
Other actors in L.A. Yeah. Yeah.
其他那些洛杉矶的演员也是对吧 对
Right. Is that what it's like in a fraternity?
那是不是就是大学生联谊会啊
I was not in a fraternity, but—
我没参加过大学生联谊会 但是——
You will be.
你会有机会的
But is a fraternity something you want to be in or is it for sort of weird people?
你想参加大学生联谊会吗 联谊会里面是不是都是些怪人啊
I think it's a question of taste. Right.
我觉得这要看个人品味吧 对
I'm sure I would not be welcome in any sort of social community. Right.
我反正很确定什么样的组织都不会欢迎我 说得对
Church group? Churches love me.
教会呢 教会还不错
Do they? Why?
真的吗 为啥啊
Because you're just so innocent and lovely.
因为你天真可爱
You guys, listen!
你们听我说
I think it's just the accent.
我觉得就是因为口音
Yeah, the accent.
对 口音
But you studied in England also, right?
但你也在英国读过书啊 没记错吧
Yes, our college actually has a sister campus in England and,
对 我们学校跟英国的一个学校是姐妹学校
so I did spend a semester there my sophomore year, had a blast.
然后我大二在那个学校待过一个学期 那段时间挺开心的
Did you fit in?
你成功的融入集体了吗
Oh, gosh, no! I don't fit in anywhere.
没有 我到哪都没办法融入集体
Even though I speak the English language,
即使我会讲英语 在英国
when you're over in England, they didn't understand me, I didn't understand them.
别人听不懂我说什么 我也听不懂别人说什么
They said I sound like a broken banjo.
他们说我讲话的声音像是个坏了的班卓琴的声音
What did you just say?
啊 你刚说啥

6m~B#i1^ntEazE5^SLUVLrf|-!RhaTT@HrA1Qhh#dNv8yU#urQ.59
分享到