你喜欢朋克摇滚吗?
日期:2018-05-07 07:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
43CWMPtR_Ajh.Z#n4y5^4XJjImTZ)rAqu

Look at this, this is a fresh faced couch, isn't it?
看啊 一沙发的新鲜面孔 不是吗
I mean three very fresh faces here. Angelic.
三个小鲜肉 像天使一样
It is, genuinely, I've got a picture of you here, Tim, in your first ever TV show appearance.
真的是 蒂姆 我这有张照片 这是你的荧屏 首秀
This is St. Elsewhere. Right.
这是《波城杏话》 对
Lack at you there. Look at that for a baby face.
看啊 多年轻
He looks the exact same.
现在也没怎么变啊
I know, it's not far off, really it isn't, what's the secret, Tim?
我知道 真的没什么变化 有什么秘诀吗 蒂姆
Clean living.
高度自律

hnB8mJLJ2g|cWGrK

你喜欢朋克摇滚吗?

RAG;=SaKvxS,

What do you remember about this show, were you doing much clean living at this time?
关于这个节目 你还记得什么吗 你那时生活很规律吗
No, I wasn't. Actually—
没有 事实上——
What a shock.
多令人惊讶啊
Yeah, I had done one day of shooting on it
我有一次本来要连着拍两天的戏
and my second day of shooting, the night before my second day of shooting,
第一天拍完后 晚上的时候
there was a clash concert at the Hollywood Paladium, and I had to go. OK. Yes.
好莱坞有撞击乐队的表演 我觉得我必须要去 对
I mean my heroes, Joe Strummer, you know and so I went.
那可是我的偶像乔·史楚默 你懂那种感觉吧 反正我就去了
I was in the mosh pit.
我在狂舞区
Oh, you really got involved. Oh, for sure.
玩的太嗨了 当然
I used to be a Punk Rocker, and I still am.
我以前很喜欢朋克摇滚 现在依然喜欢
But anyway, what happened was I stayed out too late. And I overslept.
然后我那天熬夜熬太久了 然后睡过头了
And I was late to work.
上班也迟到了
My first professional job.
那是我第一份拍戏的工作
And I lied.
我撒谎了
I said I had a flat and they weren't amused.
我说我是从家里赶过来的 他们完全不信
And they told me later they would have fired me if I hadn't shot that first day. So you know—
之后他们跟我说要不是我第一天都拍了一部分了 他们肯定开掉我 所以——
It was too late. Yeah.
已经太晚了 嗯
There is a lesson for us all.
是我们所有人的教训
That wasn't the lesson I learned, no, that I should be on time.
我学到的不是要守时
And take it more seriously.
或者对待工作要更严肃
Because it pays better than delivering pizza.
而是左眼远比送披萨赚钱多了
That is true.
这是真的

!YCYeHIJ0ak1,2y7)H#W292@iu5PNqF~^(y0h+-ONdw_yj]C;)c8lw@
分享到