(单词翻译:单击)
We sent Kris Jenner to the 99 Cents Store here in Burbank.
我们让Kris Jenner去了伯班克的99美分商店
Kris, if you can hear me now don't do that.
Kris 能听到我说话吗 别这么做
People will see you're listening to something.
人们会发现你在听东西的
You can't keep your finger on your ear.
不能把手放在耳机上
Hi. I'm Kris Jenner. I'm a big celebrity. Hi. I'm Kris Jenner.
嗨 我是Kris Jenner 我是个大名人 嗨 我是Kris Jenner
Hi. I'm a big celebrity. I'm a big celebrity. Oh my God.
嗨 我是个大名人 我是个大名人 天哪
Hold up the razors. Let me tell you a secret.
拿着剃刀 我告诉你个秘密
Lean in. Lean in. Let me tell you a secret.
靠过来 靠过来 我告诉你个秘密
I shave my back. I shave my back. I shave my back.
我剃了背毛 我剃了背毛 我剃了背毛
All right. Laugh hysterically.
好 像疯子一样大笑
Oh, this is a good thing. Doesn't happen every day.
哦 这是件好事 不是每天都有的
And then cry. Now cry. Now cry.
然后哭 现在哭 现在哭
David Beckham is at Target right now in disguise.
现在David Beckham在塔吉特伪装
So where are you from? I'm from Australia.
你来自哪里?澳大利亚
I can sound like I'm from Texas too, pardner.
我可以装成是来自德克萨斯的 朋友
I can sound like I'm from Texas. Howdy, pardner.
我可以装成是来自德克萨斯的 您好 朋友
Howdy. Howdy, pardner. Howdy, pardner. Howdy, pardner.
您好 您好 朋友 您好 朋友 您好 朋友
Stand up. I'm going to jump up and down and spin in circles until I sweat.
站起来 我要上下跳动 圆圈转 直到出汗为止
I'm going to stand up and jump up and down, spin around in a circle, so I start to sweat.
我要站起来 上下跳动 圆圈转 直到出汗为止
Hum while you do it. Hmm, hmm hmm hmm. Hmm. Spin around.
做的时候要哼哼 嗯 哼 哼 哼 转圈
Spin around as fast as you can.
越快越好
Pour it in my mouth. All right. Pour it into the mouth.
往我嘴里倒 好 往嘴里倒
Are we pouring or are we sipping? Pour, pour, pour. Pour, pour, pour. Ready?
是在倒还是在喝?倒 倒 倒 倒 倒 准备
Uh huh, uh huh. That's delicious. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Oh, Daddy is thirsty.
啊哈 啊哈 真好喝 嗯哼嗯哼 哦 爸比渴了
That's delicious. Oh, Daddy is thirsty. Daddy is-- Mmm.
真好喝 哦 爸比渴了 爸比 嗯
Steve Harvey shoots a show in Chicago, and he just started this talk show.
Steve Harvey在芝加哥录节目 他这个脱口秀刚开始
He has an earpiece in his ear and he's got to say whatever I tell him to say.
他耳朵里有个听筒 我说什么他就照着说
Quick confession. OK, I have a quick confession.
快速坦白 好 我要快速坦白一件事
My mustache is fake. It's made out of dryer lint.
我的胡子是假的 是用干线头做的
My mustache is fake. It's made out of dryer lint.
我的胡子是假的 是用干线头做的
And it's made out of dryer lint. The bra I'm wearing is very old.
是用干线头做的 我穿的胸罩特别旧
Oh, you know what? What you're wearing is very old.
哦 你知道吗 你的衣服特别旧
No. The bra. That's not what I said. Oh my god.
不对 胸罩 我不是这么说的 天
I'm Feeling something in my throat, and I don't know what it is.
我感觉喉咙里有东西 不知道是啥
I'm supposed to asses you. Yeah, I'm feeling something in my throat, and I don't know what it is.
我来给你检查一下 嗯 我感觉喉咙里有东西 不知道是啥
Also it hurts when I go, Ca-ca! It hurts when I go Aheh!
我这么叫的时候还好疼 我这么叫的时候还好疼
Scream once it happens. Once it happens, scream.
一夹住就赶紧惨叫 夹住就惨叫 叫
All done. All done.
好了 结束了
Is my beauty distracting? Is my-- I'm sorry.
我的美貌让你分心了吗?不好意思
Is my beauty distracting? No. Not at all. OK. All right.
我的美貌让你分心了吗?没有 一点没有 好 好
Some celebrities will ask you to do crazy things.
有些名人会问你很奇怪的问题
Some celebrities, you know, they ask you to do crazy things.
有些名人 会问你很奇怪的问题
I'm not going to do that. I wouldn't do that. OK.
我不会那么做的 我不会问的 好
Have you ever shaved a woman's leg?
你给女人剃过腿毛吗?
Have you ever shaved a woman's leg? Have I ever shaved a woman's leg?
你给女人剃过腿毛吗?我给女人剃过腿毛吗?
No, I haven't. Let's see how we are not talking. Let's just see how we are not talking.
没 没有 我们都别说话怎么样 我们都别说话怎么样
Izzy, do me a favor. Just go to the door and call out for my assistant Rhonda.
Izzy 帮个忙 去门外帮我叫一下助手Rhonda
Can you go to the door please and call out for Rhonda?
你能去门外帮我叫一下助手Rhonda吗?
Help me, Rhonda. Help, help me, Rhonda. Help me, Rhonda. Help, help me, Rhonda.
救命啊 Rhonda 救命 救命啊 Rhonda 救命啊 Rhonda 救命 救命啊 Rhonda
Help me, Rhonda. Help me, Rhonda. Help, help me, Rhonda. Help me, Rhonda. Help me, Rhonda.
救命啊 Rhonda 救命啊 Rhonda 救命 救命啊 Rhonda 救命啊 Rhonda 救命啊 Rhonda
Help, help me, Rhonda. Yell one more thing. Yell one more thing.
救命 救命啊 Rhonda 再喊一句话 再喊一句话
Yell, I'm on the Ellen DeGeneres Show right now.
喊 我现在在录《艾伦秀》
I'm on the Ellen DeGeneres Show right now.
我现在在录《艾伦秀》
And she's been telling Adam what to say the entire time.
她一直在告诉Adam做什么
And she's been telling Adam what to say the entire time. Oh my God.
她一直在告诉Adam做什么 天啊