《雷神》主演克里斯接受采访
日期:2018-01-23 13:31

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
3]RIcPgx!#CCFH%3g%q1kxsx^N6dj

You know, there's been a lot of talk in Hollywood about a very controversial subject--
好莱坞里面人们经常会讨论一个很有争议的话题
how many good looking guys named Chris there are out there.
那就是到底有多少个帅气的“克里斯”
You've got your Pratt, your Pine, your Evans, your Hemsworth, and people debate who is the best looking.
有帕拉特 派因 埃文斯 赫姆斯沃恩 人们一直争论到底谁才是最帅气的
And I thought, I'm going to put and end to this once and for all the way I solve all of my big problems-- with a spin of my Wheel of Chrises.
我要一劳永逸地彻底解决这个问题 我就是用这种方法解决我的很多大问题的——用“克里斯”转轮
So yeah. Let's get this over with. Whoever I land on-- and this is just random.
没错 我们来做个了断吧 不管最后落在谁身上——这都是随机的啊
It's not my choice. It will be officially the number one Chris. OK? All right.
不是我选的 他就将成为男神一号“克里斯” 好吧?好
Here we go. Let's see who it's going to be.
转了 我们来看看会是谁

72qRx|n#3C,=6ADgY+

227.png

5GDtr8N(^.%kqtX2!G1W

Wait a minute. This is-- it landed clearly on another Chris.
等一下 它 它明明是落在了另一个“克里斯”身上
Is someone back there? What's happening back here?
后面是不是有人?什么情况?
Get out of there. What are you doing?
给我出来 你在干嘛呢?
I didn't touch it. I promise. No? It just did that? Wow. No.
我没碰它 没有嘛?它自己转的?哇哦 没有
I had nothing do with that. I'm just happy I wasn't strapped to the front of that thing. Yeah.
跟我一点关系都没有 我只是很庆幸我没有被绑在转轮上 嗯
And the other Chrises.. Now you gave us another option. Next time.
其他的“克里斯”们 你又给了我们另一种选择 下一次
That's for next time. It's a new opportunity to strap you to that and just spin it.
下一次用 把你捆在上面旋转 是一个新机会啊
And throw things. And have Chris Pratt throw things at you.
还要扔东西 让克里斯·帕拉特往你身上扔东西
Hey, congratulations. You've had an amazing year, haven't you? It has. Thank you.
嘿 恭喜啊 你今年成果颇丰啊 是吧 是 谢谢
Thor was like a huge success for you. So congratulations on that.
《雷神》取得了巨大成功 恭喜你
Very, very strong right there. Now, do you work out like that all the time or just for that character?
肌肉非常强壮 你是经常锻炼还是只为了这个角色锻炼?
No, just for that character. And then you relax? Quite happy not to work out like that all the time.
不 只是为了这个角色而已 演完你就松懈了?不用经常那样锻炼还是挺开心的
I bet. That must be really tough to do that all the time.
肯定的 一直那样锻炼肯定挺困难的
The right amount of lighting, and special effects, and makeup certainly-- I doubt that.
适当的打灯 特效和化妆肯定能 不信
-- Certainly help you a lot. I doubt it. So I saw you at the Golden Globes.
肯定有所帮助 表示怀疑 我在金球奖上看到你了
People were making a big to do about you sitting next to Angelina Jolie.
你跟安吉莉娜·朱力坐在一起 真是引起了人们的热议啊
They were acting-- just because your wife didn't make it. I guess she wasn't there. Right.
他们好像 因为你妻子没有去 她当时应该不在场 对
So they sat you next to Angelina and acted like it was some kind of thing.
他们让你和安吉莉娜坐在一起 看起来好像有猫腻似的
Well, see, you've done what the internet have done, which is you've cropped out my real date.
嗯 你所做的网络已经干过了 他们把真实的照片给裁剪了
If you pull that photo back a bit, there he is. So that's our Thor 3 director, Taika Waititi.
如果你稍微还原一下 你看 那是我们《雷神3》的导演 塔伊加·维迪提
And look, Angelina is incredible and wonderful. I'm a fan.
看 安吉莉娜超漂亮 好看极了 我是她的粉丝
My wife's a fan, but she might be more threatened by that guy. Really?
我妻子也是她的粉丝 不过她可能觉得那个男的更有威胁力 是吗
His sense of humor and intellect, and what he did with Thor 3 was bloody remarkable.
他的幽默 智慧 他的《雷神3》也是举世瞩目
Yeah. And there's a definite love for one another. Yeah.
对 这一定会让人爱上他 嗯
Well, and your wife is actually in the new movie with you. Yeah.
你妻子跟你一起出演了新电影 对
She plays your wife. She plays my wife. That's the first time you worked together?
她演的是你的妻子 她演我妻子 那是你们第一次合作?
It was. Yeah. Yeah. Actually, Natalie Portman wasn't available to do the kissing scene--this is true-- in one of the Thors.
对 嗯 嗯 其实 娜塔丽·波特曼没法演《雷神》里面的一场吻戏 这是真的
And so she put the Natalie Portman, they put the wig on, the clothes on, and actually we did a kissing scene.
所以她让娜塔丽·波特曼 他们给她戴上了假发 穿上衣服 我们就演了一场吻戏
That was that. Then this time, this is a full performance husband and wife.
那是上一次 这一次 就直接演夫妻
And we had seven years of rehearsal for this part.
为这一部分 我们预演了七年
So if we didn't have any chemistry, we would have been in trouble.
所以要是我们之间没有爱情花火 那早就破裂了
Yeah. That would really-- Added pressure over this one. So what is this about?
对 那真是 会让这次演出压力倍增 所以这部是关于什么的?
12 Strong is about what? It's a story-- it's three weeks after 9/11-- and true story and recently declassified.
《12勇士》是讲什么的?这个故事 是911过后三周 是个真实的故事 最近解密曝光出来的
And the first 12 guys that got sent into Afghanistan to help the local Afghan people and the soldiers there remove the Taliban from power.
有12人最先被派到阿富汗 帮助当地的阿富汗人民和士兵清除塔利班
And they had no idea, very little intel on what they're walking into.
他们对即将面临的一切一无所知 毫无头绪
And once they got there, they realize they had to ride horseback because that's how the local Afghan people fought, and they did it in three weeks.
等他们抵达阿富汗后 才发现他们必须要骑马 因为本地的阿富汗人就是在马背上打斗 于是他们就那样做了三个星期
And what they achieved is one of the most remarkable feats of military history, and it's one that nobody knew about until recently.
最后他们学会了军事史上最卓著的特技 这种特技直到最近才被人们发现
Wow. That's amazing. And to all the people who have not been on a horse, it's not that easy to just sit on a horse and ride horseback like that.
哇哦 很棒啊 对那些从未骑过马的人来说 像那样坐在马背上还真是不容易吧
No, and I've done movie riding, horse riding, which is like one scene.
不 我在电影里演过骑马 有一场这样的戏
This was three or four months.
大概三四个月
And my character, the guy I play, had been riding all his life and was a proper horseman, which I wasn't.
我饰演的角色一辈子都在骑马 所以他马术精湛 但我不是
So I had some catching up to do. The other guys hadn't ridden much, which worked for their characters as well.
所以我得多下点功夫 其他人也没怎么骑过马 他们也为自己饰演的角色学习马术了
And we had a few mishaps here and there.
时不时我们还会出点小意外

JB-AaZrDk8ulke-5[eKl7XD#QIR[pPqF.Ft841E|3jzB(=
分享到