(单词翻译:单击)
So I want to start off today by talking about the walk of shame.
今天我想先聊聊耻辱大道
I am sorry, I meant the Walk of Fame. That's what I meant.
不好意思 我是想说星光大道 这才是我的本意
I get nervous, just for a second, I'm so sorry.
我有点紧张 就那一瞬间 不好意思
Last week, I presented N'Sync with their star on the Walk of Fame.
上周 我在星光大道给他们的艺人颁发星星
And I had a great time. I'm not-- look at Andy's face, he's hilarious.
非常愉快 我不是 快看安迪的脸 他太搞笑了
Andy, you're looking at me like you haven't heard this before.
安迪 你这么看着我 好像你从来没听过这件事一样
I'm not. I know. So I'm saying something you hadn't heard before.
没有 我知道 所以我说的是你不知道的事
So I gave N'Sync this star on the Walk of Fame.
我在星光大道给艺人们颁发星星
And my producer, Andy wanted to be there.
我的制片人 安迪也想去
And so, here's what he was doing the whole time.
所以 这就是他在那里从头到尾所做的事
He doesn't even look up.
他连头都没抬
And now it's time for our first speaker, she really doesn't need an introduction.
现在有请我们的第一位发言人 她的名字家喻户晓 都不需要我介绍
See him in the background, I get up to talk. But I will say she has a star on the Walk of Fame.
看后面的他 我站起来去讲话 不过我想说星光大道上有属于她的一颗星
Please welcome, the one and only Ellen DeGeneres.
有请独一无二的艾伦·德杰尼勒斯
Look there he is. Still down. Still looking down.
看他在那儿 还是低着头 依然低头
He doesn't look up for one minute. All right, so.
他一下都没有抬头 好 所以
What was going on Andy that you didn't even look up?
安迪 你为什么连头都没抬一下?
You went with me, and you wanted to sit with me.
你跟我一起去 想跟我坐在一起
Then I'm introduced and I stand up there. What were you doing?
然后别人介绍我上台讲话 你在干什么呢?
I was making sure things were running smoothly here at the office.
我在确保办公室里一切顺利
I see. Do you think you're a good example for your sons when you lie like that?
明白了 你觉得你这么撒谎的时候是你孩子的好榜样吗?
Were you just checking Twitter? Is that what you were doing?
你是在刷推特吗?是在干这件事吗?
There's a possibility. Yeah. This is becoming a problem.
也有可能 嗯 这是个问题
You're on your phone all the time. You're always on your phone.
你总是在看手机 跟手机形影不离
And I don't want you to be distracted during the show, so I'm taking it away from you.
录节目期间我不想让你心不在焉 所以我要把你手机没收了
No. Yeah. Security? Where's security? We're going to lock it up.
不要啊 要 保安?保安呢?我们要把它锁起来
Yep. It's going in a cage, and it's going to be there until the end of the show.
对 它会被锁在笼子里 直到节目结束
You're going to stay there the entire time, security?
保安 你要一直站在那里吗?
OK That's a cell cell, is what that's called.
好 那东西叫做手机监狱
All right, now pay attention to the show, Andy.
好 安迪 专心录节目