(单词翻译:单击)
So when you were here last time, you scared our producer.
上次你来的时候把我们制片人吓得够呛
It's so fun though, isn't it? I mean, don't you think think--
不过很好玩是吧 你不觉得
That was the worst scare we've ever, ever done.
那是我们有史以来吓人吓的最失败的一次了
Our friends--OK. Focus. We go up.
我们的朋友 好 专心点 我们往起站
They've been looking at us.
大家在看着我们呢
Of course they're looking at us.
大家当然在看我们了
Wait. Tell them to cut.
等一下 让他们把这段剪掉
We're going to take a break and then we'll come back and probably do more things with you, Nate, because you're so smart.
我们休息一会儿 然后回来 跟你做一些其他事情 纳特 你实在是太聪明了
When? Like, we're going to take a break and then when we come back, you'll still be here and we'll do other things.
什么时候?就是 我们先休息一会儿再回来 你还会在台上 我们再做点别的事情
We won't be long. How long is it going to be?
很快的 要多长时间?
Just a minute. Just-- just-- Just one minute? Yes.
就一小会儿 就一分钟?对
Is there someplace you have to be?
你着急去别的地方吗?
No.
不是
What seasoning do you commonly see around the rim of a Margarita glass?
玛格丽塔杯子边缘上一般会有什么调料?
Salt. That is right.
盐 答对了
You could have moved. You didn't need to stay there.
你可以走开的 你不用站在那里
Oh boy. Have you ever heard of this show, Love at First Kiss? Yes.
哦 天哪 你们听说过《一吻钟情》这个剧吗?听过
This one is called a Facekini. Claudia, will you put this on?
这个东西叫脸基尼 克劳迪娅 你能不能戴上看一下?
You've got to-- yes. No, don't pull your hair out.
你得 对 别 别把头发拽出来
Hey, over there.
嘿 那边
I call him baby daddy because I don't know what that means.
我称他为少男老爸 我也不知道是啥意思
That's Twitch over there.
那位是推奇
Hey, Twitch. Hi Ellen.
嘿 推奇 嗨 艾伦
Twitch, you know how you're always asking me when we're going to get some work out clothes in the Ellen shops?
推奇 你还记得你老问我艾伦商店里什么时候能上一些运动衣吗?
All the time, Ellen. Oh, this is so exciting.
一直记得 艾伦 哦 太激动了
You're going to-- it's going to blow your mind. So--
你会 一定会让你大开眼界的 所以
So we have--
我们有
And I have these Bobbleheads so I was hoping you'd come by.
我这儿有一些摇头娃娃 希望你们能来
Oh, Toby. Toby! Toby, no.
哦 托比 托比 托比 不要啊
Oh. Whoopie. Doing it. Rocking it hard.
哦 呜呼 做吧 使劲摇摆
Oh my God. Rocking it hard.
天哪 使劲摇摆
I don't know what that means.
我都不知道那是什么鬼
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停 停
What do you do at a green light?
绿灯的时候该怎么办?
Stop!
停!
What?
啥?
The donkey did what to your mom?
驴子对你妈妈做了什么?
What did the donkey do?
驴子干什么了?
The donkey-- Uh-huh? fucked my--
驴子 啊哈?上了我的
No. The donkey did not do that.
才不是呢 驴子才没有那么做
No one-- Fucked her.
没人 上了她
Fucked her.
上了她
The donkey bucked your mom. Oh. Right.
驴子把你妈妈摔下去了 哦 这样啊