(单词翻译:单击)
You guys, it was 90 degrees in New York City today.
朋友们,今天纽约达到了90华氏度 。
Yeah. You know it's bad when you get that dirty gust of wind from the subway and you go,
没错,吸入地铁的污浊空气一定很糟糕,
Ahh! Wow. That feels good. I hope everyone had a good Father's Day. Did you have a good Father's Day?
但你却哦哦...这个感觉不错,希望所有人都能够度过一个愉快的父亲节,你们的父亲节愉快吗?
I read that, this year, Americans spent around 15 billion dollars on Father's Day.
听说今年,美国在父亲节花费了150亿美金 。
When dads thanked their kids for the gifts, the kids were like,
当父亲们感谢孩子送的礼物时,孩子们会说,
No problem. I ordered them using your Amazon account. Right? Cool?
没问题,我用的是你的亚马逊账户爸爸,太棒了 。
Let's get to some news here. He's talked about it before, but, today,
来看看其他新闻,小特之前谈过,但今天,
President Trump officially ordered the creation of a new military branch. Check this out.
小特官方命令建造军事分支,来看看他是怎么说的 。
I'm hereby directing the Depart of Defense and Pentagon to immediately begin the process necessary
我命令国防部和五角大楼马上运作必要程序,
to establish a Space Force as the sixth branch of the Armed Forces.
建造太空部队,我们的第六个分支部队 。
The Space Force. Trump was like, It won't be that hard. It's not like it's rocket science. It's.....
太空部队,小特认为这不是难事,这不是什么高深的东西 。
Actually, it is. That's right...Trump wants the Space Force to be the sixth branch of the military.
其实真的很高深,没错,小特希望建造太空部队,我们的第六个军事分支部队 。
He said, It will come right after the Army, the Navy, the Marines, the Avengers, and the Incredibles.
他说他将排在陆军,海军,海豹突击队,复仇者联盟以及超人特工队之后 。
But it was true he's actually creating the Space Force.
但其实他真的在打造太空部队 。
It's all part of Trump's plan to have one stupid idea distract from his other stupid ideas.
其实这是小特从一个愚蠢想法换到另外一个愚蠢想法的计划 。
You go, What is next? Well, this is a big story. The Trump administration is facing criticism
下一个是什么?下面是大新闻,小特政府面临指责,
for separating immigrant children from their parents.
原因是将移民儿童和父母分离 。
Some people say they couldn't believe Trump would do something like this.
许多人不相信小特会干出这样的事情 。
Then African-Americans, Muslims, DACA recipients, transgender troops, and Special Olympians were like, We can.
随后,非洲裔美国人,穆斯林,追梦人受益人,以及变性部队,以及特殊奥运会成员称,我们可以这么做 。
We could see it. That's right, the Trump administration is separating immigrant kids from their parents at the border.
我们能看到,小特政府将边境儿童和父母分离 。
But experts say there's an easy fix to the problem, the midterms.
但专家称其实解决办法很简单,那就是中期选举 。
That's right. A lot of people are upset about it. Even Melania Trump came out against her husband.
没错,许多人对此感到不安,就连梅拉尼娅都要反对丈夫 。
This is real. Her office released a statement that said Mrs. Trump hates to see children separated from their families.
没错,她的办公室公布声明,称特朗普女士反对儿童和父母分离 。
Then it said however, Mrs. Trump is totally okay with wives being separated from their husbands.
之后又说,特朗普女士对妻子和丈夫分离表示谅解 。
Here's some good news, you guys. This weekend, Beyonce and Jay-Z released a surprise album together,
来看看其它新闻,本周末碧昂丝和Jay-Z一起推出了专辑,此举很让人意外,
along with a new music video that they filmed inside the Louvre in Paris.
一起公布的还有一个MV,这是他们在巴黎卢浮宫拍摄的 。
And a lot of people in the art world have reacted to the video, including some actual pieces of art.
许多艺术品中的人物对此做出了回应,包括一些真实存在的艺术品 。
Really? I'll show you what I mean. Yeah. For example, Van Gogh's self-portrait said I might only have one ear,
真的吗?来看看,比如梵高的自画像说,我或许只有一只耳朵,
but I can still tell this album is lit a-f. Wow! Wow!
但我依然可以说,这张专辑棒极了 。
I didn't know that. He said it was lit a-f. He said Van Gogh, The painting...
真没听说过,他说棒极了,梵高说的,这幅画,
Yeah. His self-portrait said, Said it's lit a-f. Yeah, that's right. Wow!
没错,他的自画像说的,他说棒极了,哦哦 。
Next up, American Gothic was like we're basically the Beyonce and Jay-Z of the art world.
下一个是,《美式哥特》说,我们基本上就是二人在艺术当中的模样 。
Game respecting game. Wow! And, finally, the Mona Lisa was like good luck figuring out what I thought.
尊严游戏,哦哦,最后一个说是《蒙娜丽莎》,她说你们猜到了我在想什么,太棒了 。
Ooh! She's so hard to read! So hard to read that Lisa. Oh, man.
哦哦,她太难解读了,太难解读丽莎了,天啊 。
Is she smiling? Does she know a secret? Yeah. She's got a secret. I don't know. We don't know what's happening.
她是在微笑吗?她有秘密吗?她有秘密,我不知道,我们不知道发生了什么 。
Allergies. We have no idea. Flonase. Turns out the Mona Lisa just had allergies.
过敏,不知道,用葛兰素史克,其实蒙娜丽莎患上了过敏症 。
Yeah. Do you think that's what it was? That's the mysterious look.
没错,你以为这是什么,神秘的样子 。
She's about to sneeze or something. Lit a-f.
她是要打喷嚏或怎样,太棒了 。
Get this, guys, I read about a marijuana company in Los Angeles that just sold a joint that's 3 feet long.
来听听这个,听说一家洛杉矶大麻公司卖了一根3英尺长的大麻 。
And this is very thoughtful. They even included a little guide explaining what happens when you smoke a 3-foot joint.
这引人深思,他们甚至还奉上了说明,解释当你吸食这根3英尺大麻时会发生什么 。
Check this out. After 6 inches you call the supermarket to ask why peanut butter doesn't come in sticks like regular butter.
来看看,6英寸后,你给超市打电话,询问为什么花生酱不能像普通酱一样,一根一根的 。
After a foot you realize you're talking into your wallet instead of your phone.
一英尺之后,你发现你对着钱包说话,而不是手机 。
After a foot and a half you try to plug your wallet in so you can call the supermarket and get to the bottom of this peanut butter thing.
1.5英尺之后,你试着将钱包插进去,这样你可以给超市打电话了,直接深入到花生酱底部 。
After 2 feet you realize you've stuffed your wallet into a jar of peanut butter.
2英尺之后,你发现你的钱包已经在花生酱罐里了 。
After 2 1/2 feet, you bring you peanut-buttered wallet to the Apple store to get repaired.
2.5英尺之后,你带着花生酱钱包去苹果商店维修 。
And, last, after 3 feet, the guy working at the genius bar says, Mr Rogen, this is a sephora.
3英尺之后,在天才吧工作的员工说,罗根先生,这一切都是虚构的 。
Just don't, Steer clear, You don't need 3 feet of... And, finally, this is interesting.
远离大麻,你不需要三英尺的大麻,这个有意思 。
A new survey found that fewer teenagers are having sex and doing drugs.
新研究发现青少年发生性关系和吸毒的数量在减少 。
Or and hear me out,they're lying. There you go. We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots!
或者说,他们在说谎,今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团 。