(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, it's almost 4/20. That's right. It's 4/20 eve.
4月20日马上来临,今天是4月20日前夜 。
It's that special time of year when stoners spend the entire night waiting for Seth Rogen to come down the chimney.
一年当中特殊的日子到来了,烟民会花整个晚上等待塞斯·罗根从烟囱上掉下来 。
It's a beautiful, beautiful night.
这将是美丽的夜晚,美丽的夜晚 。
Let's get to some news here. Today, President Trump went to Key West for a briefing.
来看看新闻,小特今天去基维斯特做汇报 。
At first, Trump was confused cause he thought Key West was the guy married to Kim Kardashian.
小特起初还觉得不解,他认为基·维斯特是和金·卡戴珊结婚的那个 。
But down in Florida, Trump's been spending time with Japan's prime minister, Shinzo Abe.
而在佛州,小特会见了日本首相安倍晋三 。
They had a press conference together, and it seems like Trump's still not sure how to say Shinzo Abe's name. Watch this.
他们召开了新闻发布会,似乎小特还不会读安倍晋三的名字,来看看 。
Today, I'm thrilled to be joined by my good friend Prime Minister Abi.
我非常高兴迎来了我的好友阿比 。
He reminds me of my favorite president, Abi Lincoln. Honest Abi.
他让我想起我最喜欢的总统,阿比·林肯,真的没错 。
Get this. I read that Trump's meeting with Kim Jong-un could take place in Sweden or Switzerland.
来听听这个,小特和金正恩的会议或将在瑞典或瑞士举行 。
Apparently, it all depends on whether Trump's in the mood for meatballs or cheese. Swedish meatballs.
显然,这要根据小特选肉丸还是奶酪的心情而定,瑞典肉丸 。
Ohh. But Trump's been talking a lot about Kim Jong-un.
小特谈论了许多关于金正恩的话题 。
It's really a Sophie's choice. It's fantastic. I didn't know which one to go for.
这绝对是苏菲的选择,美妙,我不知道选哪个 。
I love fondue. And I love fon-don't. Oh, tell me when you're done fon-doing it.
我喜欢奶酪火锅,我喜欢奶酪灭锅,你什么时候奶酪完了跟我说一声 。
Trump's been talking a lot about Kim Jong-un. In fact, he just told reporters about his ground rules
小特一直在谈论金正恩,他还告诉了记者他的会见原则,
for meeting him. Take a look at this. If I think that it's a meeting that is not going to be fruitful,
来看看,如果会议没有达到预期,
we're not going to go. If the meeting when I'm there is not fruitful,
那么我们会离开,如果会议没有达到预期,
I will respectfully leave the meeting. What Trump's saying is that he's leaving the meeting if they aren't serving Froot Loops.
我们将离开会场,小特的意思是如果他们不供应家乐氏,他将离开会场 。
It better be fruitful. If there are vegetables, we're going to war.
一定要完美,如果上的是蔬菜,那么我们将兵戎相见 。
Next week, Trump is hosting German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the White House for the second time.
下周小特将在白宫第二次会见德国总理默克尔 。
This is so historic. It's the first time Trump has met with a woman this often and not paid her 130,000 dollars.
这是历史性的时刻,这也是小特首次在白宫会见女性时不用支付13万美金 。
It is un, It's historic. History. Boom! And it's gonna be fruitful.
这是历史性的时刻,历史性的,一定会完美的 。
Earlier today, Trump found out that he made Time magazine's list of Most Influential People.
今天早间,小特制作了《时代》杂志最有影响力人物榜单 。
The editors said the annoying part was reading all the letters of recommendation he wrote for himself.
编辑称最烦人的是他要读所有小特写来的推荐信 。
Trump is bigly influential. And fruitful.
特朗普是最有影响力的人物,完美 。
Some entertainment news, I saw that Survivor is coming back for a 37th season. Wow.
来看看娱乐新闻,《幸存者》迎来了第37季,哦哦 。
I think they're starting to run out of locations. They just announced that next season's being held at a Costco on a Saturday.
我想他们已经没地方拍了,他们刚刚宣布下一季将在周六的好市多举行 。
Really? I don't know what that... speaking of TV, Evan Rachel Wood is on the show tonight. Ohh!
真的?我不知道,说到电视,埃文·蕾切尔·伍德将做客节目,哦哦 。
Evan Rachel Wood. She is the star of Westworld, the show about robots that look identical to humans and cause major chaos
埃文·蕾切尔·伍德,她是《西部世界》中的明星,这是一部关于人形机器人制造事端的故事,
or, as it's also known, Facebook. Oh, listen to this. A group of scientists in Singapore built a robot
它还有个名字叫脸书,听听这个,新加坡科学家制作了一个机器人,
that can put together IKEA furniture. That's when you know something's wrong,
能将宜家家居整合起来,然后你会发现问题,
when it's easier to build a robot than an IKEA dresser.
机器人比宜家员工整理得更快 。