(单词翻译:单击)
So let's talk about miley cyrus, okay? Okay.
那么 让我们来谈谈麦莉·赛勒斯 好吗?好的
She continues-I love miley. Personally, I love miley.
她继续…我喜欢麦莉 就个人而言 我喜欢麦莉
I think she's fantastic. But people are talking about the new video now.
我认为她很棒 但是人们都在谈论她的新视频
She cannot stay out of the news. I don't know.
她无法远离这些消息 我不知道
The video's confusing to me. It's very interesting. What's confusing to you?
那视频让我很迷惑 它很有趣啊 什么让你迷惑呢
Well, I mean, there's a wrecking ball, there's a sledgehammer.
嗯 我意思是 里面有毁灭球 还有大锤子
If you haven't seen it, let's show a little bit of what we're talking about.
如果你还未看过这个视频 让我们来播放一段我们正在谈论的视频
So she's upset. She's got a sledgehammer.
所以 她很不安 她有一把大锤子
She looks like-oh, she likes it a lot. She's on the wrecking ball.
她看起来 喔 她很喜欢它 她在拆迁
Look at that. Then that falls--I don't know what she's thinking.
看那些 然后他们掉落 我不知道她在想些什么
She should be wearing a hard hat, right? Right. She's not thinking clearly.
她应该戴安全帽 对吧?对 她还没有想清楚
That's all I got out of the video, is that that is dangerous.
这就是我从这个视频中了解的 那很危险
Put a hard hat on when you're--you were good with no pants.
戴上安全帽 当你…没穿裤子的你挺好
The hard hat, no go. Oh, was she not wearing pants? I didn't even notice.
安全帽 不要去 噢 她没穿裤子么 我都没注意到
I didn't--I got to look at that again.
我没…我得再看一遍