艾伦采访生活大爆炸演员凯莉·库克
日期:2017-06-15 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So 200 episodes, that's amazing. Thank you.
200集,真是太神奇了 谢谢
I cannot believe that it's been, we turned 200, we're very old.
我不敢相信这我们拍到200集 我们变得很老了
It's been a lot of years. The fans have been amazing. We had a blast.
已经过了很多年了 粉丝数惊人 我们曾经名声大噪
We just shot the episode and it was incredible.
我们刚拍完那一集 真的是难以置信
And Johnny and I actually, every week we go into the audience and
其实约翰尼和我 每周我们都会走到观众旁边然后

29.jpg

talk to the audience, and on the 200th we went up there and we both started crying.
我们和观众聊天 在200集那天我们走过去然后我们俩都哭了
Just kind of thinking about how special it was and what it meant to us.
只是想到这一集有多特别 对我们多有意义
Yeah well very few shows go that long That's really a big deal.
是的 真的很好 很少有电视剧能拍那么多集 真的很了不起
I would think you're at that point. We're at 13 years.
我想你也拍了很多了对吧 艾伦秀已经拍了13年了
And we shoot every day as opposed to one day a week, but that's okay.
而且我们每天都有 而不是每周一集 但是没关系
So if I did the math right that's like twice as many. It's two thousand episodes, it's okay. I cry every day too
所以如果我算数没错 应该就是两倍之多 我们拍了2000集 还行吧 我也每天都哭
Because I'm so happy. But that really is. And when you see, like cuz it's on everywhere, in syndication.
喜极而泣 但是真的是这样 当你看到…就像生活大爆炸随处可见同步放映
When you see early episodes, how do you feel about that? Well, like you just said I cry.
当你看到之前的剧情 你会有什么感觉 这个么 就像你刚才说的 我会想哭
Because I cry for the memories, but I cry at some of the decisions on my hair.
因为这些回忆会让我感动 但是我也想对我的一些发型选择大哭
And some questionable clothes, and ten years, nine, ten years, it's a long time.
还有那些有问题的服装 和十年了 九 不 十年 真的是很长的时间
Styles change, hair changes, size, body. Everything's just been going down hill.
时尚在变 我的发型在变 当然还有我的身材也变了 所有的一切感觉都走下坡了
No, but the good news is you just keep getting better and better.
哦不 但是好消息是 你在努力变得更好
Thank you. You look better than you looked before. I'm trying, it's hard.
谢谢 你比之前看上去好多了 我有努力 挺困难的
That's young Kailey right there. Yes that's many many moons ago. Wow.
这是年轻的凯利 是的 这是很久很久之前了 哇哦
I mean look how high my boobs are. So much better. They're sinking now. That is not true.
我是说 你看那时候我的胸多挺 比现在好太多 现在都下垂了 没有啦
That is not true. But I never would have recognized you in that picture though.
并没有 但是这张照片我真的认不出是你
Isn't that weird? Yeah. Yeah, that's weird. Yeah, it's amazing, but congratulations.
很奇怪对吧 是的 嗯 挺奇怪的 是的 很神奇 但是恭喜
Thank you. And I know that you've gone through a little bit of a hard time.
谢谢 然后我得知 你最近日子不太好
I don't know if you wanna talk about it or not.
我不知道你是否愿意谈一下
You are divorced or getting divorced? I'm, yes, I'm getting divorced.
你是已经离婚还是正在办手续 是的 我正在办离婚
You know, last year was very bizarre.
你懂的 去年对我来说挺离奇
And we all go through really weird ups and downs, and sometimes you're,
我们经过了一段很奇怪的起伏 然后有时候你会
I'm a little bit more seen, and everyone goes through that stuff. Yeah.
这段时间感觉自己经历了太多 所有人都会有这种时候 是的
So, I already feel like 2016 is going to be a much better year than 2015.
所以 我已经觉得2016比2015年好太多了
And you know, it's been rough, but things are going good, and
你要知道 这挺难的 但是现在越来越好
I'm much much better now and I'm in a much better place than I was.
我现在真的是好很多 我现在的状态也比以前好很多
I'm glad. Yeah. Great. Yeah. How long were you married Not that long.
我很高兴 是的 很好 嗯 你结婚了多久?并没有很久
I was married for a year and a half. A year and a half, yeah.
我结婚一年半 一年半 嗯
I know, I know, It such a, I know. No. It is,
我知道 我知道 这太 我知道 不是吧 是的
I had a date tattooed on my back and everything to remind me,
我背上有一个纪念日纹身 所有一切都不断提醒我
then I had to- Maybe you should put it on your front. Yeah.
然后我只能 或许你应该把纹身纹在胸前 是的
I know, I know. Don't tattoo wedding date. I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 不要把结婚纪念日纹在身上 我知道 知道
Wait, so you had your wedding date tattooed on your back? Yeah.
等等 你把结婚纪念日纹在了背上?是的没错
I saw you getting a tattoo, is that why, to cover it? Yeah.
我看见你又去纹身了 是因为这个么 把它覆盖掉?没错
Cuz you posted a picture, and it was a really cool picture of you getting tattooed.
因为你发表了一张照片 是张很酷的你在纹身的照片
Yeah, I looked real happy. Yeah.
是的 我看上去很开心 是的
Was like streaming tears down, yeah, I just, I made a mistake.
就像泪流成河 是的 我只是 我犯了个错误
The tattoo was yeah, a mistake. Had to cover it, had to cover it.
这纹身是 嗯 一个错误 需要盖掉 必须盖掉
How big were the numbers? They were big, they were big.
那些数字有多大 很大 它们很大
So then I had to cover it with the wings. Which I think turned out okay.
所以我只能用翅膀来盖掉 所以就变成了这样
What did you get put on your back? My little moth on the back.
你在背上纹了个什么?我的背上有个小飞蛾
What is it? It's a moth. A moth? Yeah. And what made you?
什么东西?飞蛾 飞蛾?是啊 为什么?
Look it's a smattering of applause, a moth, okay.
你看 这是无法理解的掌声 一个飞蛾 嗯
A moth, yes, it was like, yes a moth. It was like two people.
飞蛾 是 这就像 就是个飞蛾 就像分裂成了两个人
The rest are crying for me right now.
另一个人在为我哭泣
No, no, no. But, why, I mean, people do butterflies, but, why a moth, you know?
没有 没有没有 但是 为什么 我是说 正常人会纹蝴蝶 但是 为什么是个飞蛾?
What's the significance? Because, the significance is it was big enough to cover the numbers.
有什么意义么?因为 意义就是 飞蛾足够大 能盖掉那些数字
So, the wings. You know, they, big wings, silent, quiet. Yeah, but, you, anything, if you put.
你看 翅膀 你懂么 它们有很大的翅膀 沉默 安静 是的 但是你 其他任何东西 你也可以纹上
On a wall. Yeah they do that, we're just like stationary, it's just what i picked out when i was there.
停在墙上 是的 飞蛾就是这样 它们就像静止一样 我就是在纹身店选择了这个
I picture a moth like, cause a moth is drawn to the light all the time, so maybe-
我觉得飞蛾就像 因为飞蛾总是停在灯上 所以也许
That too, that's exactly what I was thinking.
也停在数字上 我也是这么想的

分享到