你人生的第一笔钱是怎么花的?
日期:2018-05-15 07:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
UE*Y8Rj@CtBCqywvoYYNKc

The show is so big now, since the success and everything coming your way, have you splurged on anything big for yourself?
这个节目很成功 你们应该也得到了很多荣誉 你们有给自己买一些什么比较贵重的东西吗
Have you gone big on any purchases?
你们有买吗
Sandwiches, just tons of sandwiches.
三明治 买了好多三明治
I just bought a motorcycle.
我刚买一辆摩托车
No! Yeah! Wow. And I crashed it.
哇 是真的 然后我撞车了
I swear to you, I did.
我发誓 真的
It's so scary to crash a motorcycle.
摩托车撞车太可怕了
Because one, you might die.
因为首先 你可能会死
But two, you look like such an idiot doing it.
而 你开摩托车的样子太傻了
It was just a lot of me just trying to make a turn, just going—and I fell.
反正就是要费九牛二虎之力让它转弯啊——然后就摔倒了

jS=Vqajv2_o502p6N7v

你人生的第一笔钱是怎么花的?

E%H5~qNdZhOvR8NgA+J

And then there was these guys doing construction that were sitting there just eating one of the sandwiches.
然后旁边有些建筑工人 坐在那吃三明治
And they were just sitting there eating, watching me just eat it on the ground.
他们就全程坐在那吃东西 一边看着我
And I was so embarrassed that I got up and go...squirrel but that is what I said.
我好尴尬啊 然后我就站起来 喊 有松鼠啊 我就这么喊
I was like yelling about squirrels in the bush.
就像是在灌木丛里被松鼠吓一跳一样
I'm like looking in a bush, they're here.
我看着灌木丛 说 就在那
That is what you have to do any time you hurt yourself and there's people around.
就是你不小心伤到自己的时候 周围又有人 你一定要这么做
The other day I was in a restaurant and I stood up and I didn't realize the ceiling was here, I was on my own.
有一天我去饭店 我一站起来 当时没发现天花板就那么高点 我那次一个人
And I hit my head and I was like I can either just carry on like nothing's happened.
我就撞到了头 我觉得 我要不久若无其事继续走
Then I look weird, like a man just hit his head and didn't even—I felt that people saw,
那我就看起来很诡异 就一个人撞到了头什么反应都没有——我觉得周围有人看见我了
so what I chose to do was I went like this, I just hit my head.
我就 啊 我刚碰到头了
Can you believe that?
你们相信吗
Did you see what happened? I just hit my head.
你们刚看到了吗 我刚撞到头了
If you trip and you just work it into a move. Oh, yeah, totally.
如果你不小心绊了一下 也要假装是正常的样子 当然
That's my life.
我经常这样
Every walk from there I'm dreading the moment that my foot goes.
我从那边走过来每一步都在担心要是摔倒了怎么办
Like you have ear buds in.
就假装你是在戴耳机
Yeah, you haven't heard it?
嗯 你没听见吗
America, what about you, have you had any big extravagant purchases?
你呢 你有买什么奢侈品吗
Yeah, the kind of biggest was when I got my first decent paycheck
有 最贵的一个是我拿到第一笔还不错的工资的时候
I went out and got a BMW convertible because it was like my dream car.
我买了一辆宝马敞篷车 那就是我梦想中的车
But I was still in college.
但我那时还在上大学
And literally two weeks later I couldn't afford to fill the tank with gas.
两周后 真的就两周后 我就出不起油钱了
And I had to borrow money from my mom to like buy my school books.
我不得不找我妈借钱买课本
So I felt like a big...
我觉得自己是个大煞笔……
and I quickly turned it in for a Toyota Prius which I still have like ten years later.
然后很快把它卖出去了换了一辆丰田普锐斯 现在过去十年了 这车还在
Nice. Yeah. Nice.
很好 真的 很好

%8Z-qyDvx~aDl.vC-AKQmUnl*VoACXb5aEa=1X)_@IMUL=AI
分享到