(单词翻译:单击)
How are you doing, Reggie? I like this hair tonight.
你好啊 雷吉 今天这发型不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I thought it was just for rehearsal but this is a choice Reggie's has made. This is you now—
我还以为你只排练的时候会顶着这个发型 但 你有选择权 这是——
Yes. This is—Tell everyone how you came across this hair staff.
对 这是——告诉大家你是怎么想到要留这个发型上台的
It's called sleeping hair.
我这个叫做睡发
It's the way I put my hair when I go to sleep. And I forgot to take it out.
就是我睡觉的时候就把头发这样弄起来 然后我上台的时候忘记弄下来了
Because you realize that if you have it down it tangles up because you move around.
因为你自己也知道 如果你睡觉的时候披着头发的话 你睡觉翻身头发就会打结
That's right. Yeah. It tangles up.
对 是会打结

This way if I put it on top you have the pony tail, I can only lay on the side or on my face
但如果我像扎马尾那样 弄到头顶 我就可以随便怎么侧睡
but this way I have complete 360 degree access. It is awesome.
因为我360度翻身都不会影响到发型 特别好
To the whole sphere of the head. The whole sphere. Yeah.
可以朝着任何一个方向睡 对 任何方向都行
Amazing, I love it. Thank you.
厉害了 我喜欢 谢谢
Did you have a good holiday, good Christmas? What did you do?
你圣诞假期过得怎么样 开心吗 都干了些什么
I would love to answer that really plainly but I would rather make a game of it. Okay.
我可以直接告诉你我干了些什么 但我还是想以游戏的形式来说 好吧
It's a game that we have never played before but it's called two lies, one truth.
是个我们从来没玩过的游戏 叫做两假一真
Two lies, one truth. Yes. So—
两假一真 好吧 那——
So I'm going to tell you three things,
我会告诉你们三件事
but two of them will be lies and one of them will be a truth
两件事是假的 一件事真的
and you have to guess which one is the truth.
然后你们来猜哪个是真的
I have to guess which one is true. Yes.
我要猜哪个是真的 对
All right. Let's play. We're all excited.
好啊 来吧 我们都很激动了
Go for it, go on. Let's have a go. Okay.
来吧 开始吧 好
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm annoyed that the hair style didn't get it's own clap, that's the truth.
我很生气你们刚才居然没有为他的发型鼓掌 这个是真的
Okay, so yeah, I went to Montana. Uh-huh.
嗯 我去了蒙大拿州 嗯
I received a cybernetic arm from M.I.T. robotics program that wanted me to check out
麻省理工的机器人团队给了我一个机械臂 让我测试它
some of its flexibility and its articulation, that's one thing.
是不是够灵活 关节做得够不够好 这是第一件
Number two, I did a lot of brody's in empty parking lots with snow
第二 我在一个空的停车场用雪做了很多小面包
and I almost hit a small dog, that was kind of—yeah. Okay.
差点引来了一只小狗 这就——好吧
And then the third is I learned how to use a wearable defib later.
第三件事是 我学会了怎么使用便携式除颤仪
I mean, Reggie, stop. Reggie, stop.
够了 雷吉 可以了
The odd thing is that one of them is true.
最奇怪的是这里面居然还有件真事儿
Right, so the first one, let's go through them in order.
好吧 第一件 我们按顺序来哈
An arm, what do you mean?
机械臂 什么机械臂
Just like to help people in laboratories like you know taking samples and moving it to the centrifuge, and stuff like that.
比如它能在实验室里帮人取个样本 然后放到离心机里面什么的 就是这种
So why then would they give it to you to test?
他们为什么找你来测试啊
Cuz I know a lot about them.
因为我对这东西很了解啊
Who gave you the arm?
这个是谁给你的
M.I.T.
麻省理工学院
No one in particular?
所以你说不出一个特定的人名是吧
Okay. The second one was what are Brody, is this an American thing?
好 第二个 brody是什么 这是个美国的东西吗
Yeah. You don't know either.
是的 你们也不知道吧
It is a western state, it's called doughnuts, you call them doughnuts, it's boring. Oh, in a car.
西方国家把他们叫做炸面圈 你们都这么称呼它 我觉得这个名字很无趣 在车里面做的是吧
In a car. Yeah, in a car.
对 是的
You were going round and round in a circle in a car.
你就在车里面做这个
What kind of car were you in? Oh, yeah.
什么车 嗯 对
Oh, what kind of car? Right, it's a Ford, a Ford, Ford Taurus.
哦 你说什么车是吧 是辆福特金牛座
A Ford Taurus. Yep.
福特金牛座哈 对
And the third one was that you...
第三件事是……
I learned how to use a portable defib later.
我学会了怎样使用便携式除颤仪
Why?
你学这个干吗
Cuz you never know.
因为你也不知道什么时候就会派上用场
But why would you be using a defib later. I can't even work out why—
但是你在什么情况下会用到除颤仪 我想不通为什么——
Because you know, you might run into someone who needs one.
因为 可能你哪一天就碰到有人用得上呢
Yeah, but then you would have to have one with you. Yeah, yeah, it's hard.
嗯 所以你就要随身带一个 对 很难学的
I don't think you're the type of guy that would do doughnuts in a car park, I really don't. Yeah.
我不觉得你是那种会在停车场里做炸面圈的人 这个我真的不信 好吧
I'm going to go with that the truth is that you learned to use a portable defib later.
我觉得真的是你学了怎样使用便携式除颤仪
I'm afraid that that is correct.
对了
Yeah, that is correct.
对的
