怎样做好小孩安全防护措施
日期:2018-05-21 07:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
loOERCDW)k&*^AH9C.rUTNCv

You have four shows on the air.
你有四个节目在播
You write them all.
四个节目都是你自己写的剧本
You are running a studio.
你还有一个工作室
You are touring.
你还旅行
And you are a father of a one-year old. Yeah.
而且你还有一个一岁的孩子 对
How are you not asleep right now?
你现在都不用睡觉的吗
Listen, I'm getting really, really good sleep.
我睡的非常 非常好
Mommy is not getting really good sleep but we've had this whole ongoing conversation about let the baby cry.
但是孩子妈妈睡得不是很好 我们有聊过关于谁会把孩子弄哭的话题

~9qDHwBJhQ)4o

怎样做好小孩安全防护措施

y;AvX,XC7W8^nA9

She won't let the baby cry.
她就不会弄哭孩子
It's really hard for moms to do.
孩子妈妈真的不容易
And I found the strangest thing out, she said her breasts hurt when the baby cries, is that true?
我发现最奇怪的事情是 孩子妈妈跟我说每次 孩子一哭 她胸口就会痛 这是真的吗
That is true.
是真的
That's true. So she's not pulling my leg.
是的 她不是在开玩笑
So I am—I'm getting some sleep.
我——我就睡的多一些
But she's not getting much sleep. But I have to rest—
但他睡的不怎么好 但我要休息——
Your level of work though, Tyler, I don't know how do you it all.
泰特勒 你工作效率也太—— 我想象不出你是怎么完成这么多工作的
Yeah, I am well. Look at you. I mean you are working.
我还好啊 你也在工作
Everybody is working.
大家都有工作
I work really, really hard. I focus.
我只是工作的很努力 很专注而已
I compartmentalize and make sure that I take time for myself.
我会合理规划时间 确保自己有足够的个人时间
A team of people working for you.
还有一个团队在帮你
Yeah, good team.
对 我有个很好的团队
Good team, that is the key now. You've got your son Aman, is that right?
有个高效的团队是关键 你儿子是叫阿曼 是吗
Aman,yeah, that is right.
阿曼 对
Is he walking? Is he walking?
他会走路了吗 现在
He just started walking, tearing up everything. Yeah.
他才刚学走路 到处搞破坏
My daughter just started walking right now. And she walks like an old drunk.
我的女儿也是刚学走路 她走起路来像个醉汉一样
Yeah, yeah, yeah, especially before they start to walk.
对对 特别是还没学会走那会儿
Because once they start to walk they are in everything,
因为他们一学会走路 哪里都会看到他们的身影
pulling everything down, pulling everything off the shelves.
把能看到的东西全都弄倒 架子上摆的全扯下来
So I finally built this, it sounds like a cage but it's not.
于是我就弄了一个——听起来像是个笼子 但其实不是的
It is just this plastic kind of thing that he can—
就是一个塑料的东西 然后他可以——
It is a cage but you filled it with nice things. Toys. Yes. Exactly.
其实就是个笼子嘛 只是你在里面放些了好看的小玩意 玩具啊 没错
We've all done the same. No, you go in there.
跟你一样 你不准到处跑 到里面去呆着
Before you walk into that corner of a table.
不然你会撞到桌角的
Yes. And pull my Oscar down—wait, I don't have one.
对 还有可能会把我的奥斯卡奖杯摔下来 其实我根本没有
Something down on your head that hurts you or something.
反正就是什么东西可能会掉下来砸到你
Gillian, do you remember the baby proofing stage?
吉莉安 你记得你有给孩子弄过什么保护措施吗
Well, I remember baby proofing everything and then my one and a half year old running towards his father
我记得是有的 但是还是有一次 我孩子那时一岁半 他准备跑到他爸爸那边
and tripping over the carpet and slicing his head open on the table.
结果被地毯绊倒了 头磕在桌子上 磕了道口子
No. Yeah. Oh my god.
天哪
Well, thank you that just helped me as a father. I'm really excited now.
谢谢 我知道怎么当爸爸了 我很激动
Pull up all the rugs.
我回去就把所有毯子都收起来
Everything out of the house, no more carpet. Bubble wrap everywhere.
全都丢掉 再也不用毯子了 然后全铺上泡沫纸

erk|uH8&oHs~r.o_Ux1Q,fHAuqX.z&IcrJPOh!u6
分享到