(单词翻译:单击)
So, I'm 60 and I want to make sure my mind stays active and sharp as a tack.
我60岁了 我想让我的思想保持活跃敏锐
So it is time for a memory game called, "Show Did or Show Didn't".
来玩个记忆游戏吧 叫做“节目做了还是没做”
OK, here's how it works. I am going to read something that may or may not have happened on this show.
好 是这样 我来读一些可能发生也可能没有发生在这个节目上的事情
If I think I did it, I'll say, "show did" and if I didn't, I'll say, "didn't".
如果我觉得我做了 就说“节目做了” 没做的话就说“节目没做”
And I'll see how much I remember. I have not-- they're testing me on these.
来看看我能记得多少 他们拿这个考我
Let's see the first one. Ellen ate a cricket with Selma Hayek. I don't think I did.
来看看第一个 艾伦跟塞尔玛·哈耶克一起吃蟋蟀 我觉得我没做
I don't think I did. Maybe she did. But I don't think I did. I promise you, it's good.
我觉得没有 可能她吃了我没吃 我保证 很好吃的
If you don't like it, spit it out. Well, now.
如果你不喜欢的话 就吐出来吧
Come on, Ellen, . It's good. It's dead. It's dead. It's good, I'm telling you.
试试 艾伦 很好吃 是死的 是死的 很好吃 真的
That is really real-- oh, God. Oh, wow.
那真是 哦 天哪 哇
Well, I also wore that outfit, so I made bad choices.
我还穿着那件外套 真是错误的选择
Jimmy Kimmel appeared on the show dressed as an Olympic figure skater.
吉米·鸡毛穿成奥运会上花样滑冰运动员的样子上节目
That sounds like he would for sure do that.
听起来绝对是他会干的事
It show didn't. But it's about to. Please welcome, Jimmy Kimmel.
还没干过 不过马上就来了 有请吉米·鸡毛
Happy birthday. Oh my God.
生日快乐 哦 天哪
Thank Ellen. May I sit? Yes, please do.
谢谢艾伦 我能坐吗?当然 快坐吧
You can't hurt yourself, you're hosting the Oscars. Don't-- That is true. Thank you.
你可不能伤到自己了 你还得主持奥斯卡呢 那倒是 谢谢你
I am so happy to be here and so honored to be a part of your 50-- 50th birthday? 60th. 60th, I can't believe it.
很高兴能来这里 参加你的50岁 50岁生日?60岁 60岁 真不敢相信
You look fantastic, you really do. You've been so generous to everyone.
你看起来太精神了 你对每个人都那么慷慨
All-- your audience, to all of us, to me personally.
你的观众会告诉大家 还单独跟我说过
And I just, I have something for you, if you'll excuse me for one second.
我给你准备了点东西 不好意思 稍等一下
So important. Bone density is really something you have to look out for.
这非常重要 你一定要注意骨密度
And I'll just, should I just put it in the-- you can have this later.
我能 我能把它放在这儿吗 你可以一会儿再吃
You don't have to have this now. I, for sure, will take that.
你不用非得现在吃 嗯 我一定会吃的
I just want to-- I was just-- I just happened to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by.
我想 我正好在附近 所以就顺便过来看一下
Dressed like that? I actually have a couple of kiwis for you, also.
穿成这样?其实我还给你准备了几个猕猴桃
I, yes, dressed like this. But I did want to say, I know you got a lot of surprises on the way.
对 就穿成这样 我想说 我知道你收到了很多惊喜
And I just did want to say Happy Birthday to you.
我就是想跟你说句生日快乐
You're one of the best people I know.
你是我认识的最棒的人之一
And I have hockey practice, so I got to take off but thank you so much for having me.
我还得去练习冰球 所以得先走了 谢谢你能让我来
And happy birthday. I love you. I love you. Enjoy.
生日快乐 我爱你 我爱你 好好玩
I love you, too. All right, bye.
我也爱你 好 拜
Thank you, Ellen. See how nice she is? It's unbelievable. Oh my God.
谢谢你艾伦 看到她多热心了没?人太好了 哦天啊