你知道桑塔纳乐队吗?
日期:2018-03-13 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
OF&.PnZYO4Oyz9wd+2&tt^VT[w.

Kick it out, Bring it back
这里是《废弃与恢复》
OK, so ladies and gentlemen, the first thing we're kicking out and I really believe this is important.
女士们先生们 今天第一件要废弃的事 我觉得非常重要
We're kicking out, people who act like Christmas isn't special.
我们要让那些表现的好像圣诞节一点都不重要的人出局
You know the people I'm talking about?
你们知道我说的哪一类人吗
Who the hell do you think you are?
你们以为自己是谁啊
Oh you aren't getting a tree?
哦你不布置圣诞树
Oh you aren't putting up lights?
你也不准备小彩灯
Whoa, cool, you must be so deep and intellectual!
哇 很酷啊 你一定是个深刻又智慧的人
Hating Christmas isn't a personality trait.
厌恶圣诞节可跟个人品德没什么关系
You aren't interesting. You're the Grinch. OK?
你一点意思都没有 你扫了大家的兴
The holidays are a time to get together with loved ones, eating, joking and singing.
圣诞假期就是让大家跟自己爱的人一起吃喝玩乐的啊
And you're above all that?
你这么超脱的吗

H~C^L#d9Jmt0poSYw5_

你知道桑塔纳乐队吗?

7YTzKu0A~0ro)

Oh, you're spending your Christmas seeing the Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio?
你圣诞节准备去看莱昂纳多的《荒野猎人》
Oh, you're a bag of fun! OK?
好 你是个有意思的人 这样你满意了
Either you catch the Christmas spirit,
要么你就跟大家一样过圣诞节
or you're going to be catching a visit from the ghost of Christmas past and the ghost of Christmas future. OK?
要么从前和以后的圣诞节的幽灵就都会盯着你 明白吗
If people want to act like Christmas isn't special, we're kicking you out.
如果有人表现的好像圣诞节不重要 我们就把你赶出去
Kicking you out!
赶出去
It is special! It is special!
圣诞节很特别 很特别
Just enjoy it! Just enjoy it!
享受圣诞 享受圣诞
Decking the halls with boughs of holly.
客厅要挂上冬青树枝
Decking the halls with boughs of holly.
客厅要挂上冬青树枝
OK. So you know what? You know what?
你们知道吗
With that gone, we're going to bring back one of the secret weapons that makes Christmas special. OK?
把这个废除掉后 我们要回复一个让圣诞节变得特别的秘密武器
We are bringing back getting socks and underwear as a gift.
就是送袜子和内衣当作礼物
Thank you. Now, as a child, when someone gave me socks or underwear,
谢谢 我小时候 有人给我送袜子和内裤时
I would look at them and say, what in the bloody hell are you thinking?
我会看着他们说 你脑子里到底在想什么啊
I'm 7 years old.
我已经7岁了
Get me a ninja turtle or get out,
马里琳阿姨 要么给我买忍者龟要么你就出去
and no, underwear with the ninja turtles on them doesn't count, aunt Marilyn. OK?
而且印着忍者龟的内衣不算数 明白吗
But I'm an adult now, right, and I realize how badly I need socks and underwear.
但我现在长大了 我现在意识到了我有多么需要袜子和内衣
I haven't bought socks or underwear for myself in 15 years.
我15年来从来没自己买过袜子和内衣
I just get my re-up every Christmas
我只是每年都找人要这些礼物
and pray to baby Jesus that I make it through the year without too many incidents. OK?
然后向基督祈祷让我顺顺利利 无病无灾的度过这一年
That's why getting socks and underwear as a gift. We're bringing you back!
所以 送袜子和内衣当作礼物 我们要恢复这个传统
Bring it back
恢复传统
Make it a five pack! Make it a five pack!
先来个五大包 先来个五大包
OK, so the next thing we are kicking out
下面要废止的一件事
and I hope you come with me on this, this is important to me.
我希望你们能站在我这边 因为它对我来说非常重要
We are kicking out secret Santa. OK?
废除神秘的圣诞老人活动 可以吗
Yeah, I knew it. I knew it.
我明白你们的想法
But listen, hear me out. OK?
但是听我说完 好吗
I already buy presents for my kids, my wife, my parents, her parents, my sisters, their kids,
我圣诞节要给我的孩子 妻子 父母 岳父岳母 堂表姐妹 堂表姐妹的孩子
my aunts, my uncles, my cousins and my dear friends,
我的几个阿姨 几个叔叔 堂表兄弟和我的朋友都要买礼物
and now I have to get Linda from accounting something, too?
现在还要把琳达也算进去么
Because I pulled her name out of a bowl?
我们是一家人吗
If I wanted to buy you a gift, Linda, I would buy you a gift. Guess what?
琳达 如果我想给你买礼物 我会买的 但你知道吗
You're getting Dawson's Creek season 2 on DVD because target had it for $20,
我会给你买《恋爱时代2》的光碟 因为这个在塔吉特只要20刀
which still $5 over the maximum spending limit,
虽然还是有5刀算是预算外的
by the way, I don't know if you like it, and quite frankly, I don't care. OK?
我也不知道你会不会喜欢 但说实话 我也不在乎 明白吗
You know what? I wish secret Santa was more secret.
而且 我希望神秘的圣诞老人能更神秘一点
I wish secret Santa was so secret that I didn't know it existed. OK?
神秘岛我根本不知道它的存在 可以吗
Secret Santa, we're kicking you out. Kick it out
神秘的圣诞老人 我们不要你了 不要了
It is a secret that is rubbish.
你就是神秘垃圾
It is a secret that is rubbish.
神秘垃圾
Who did you get? Not telling.
你收到了什么 别说出来
Who did you get? Not telling.
收到了什么 别说出来
OK. And now with secret Santa gone, that means we can bring back, Santana. OK?
好 神秘的圣诞老人活动一废止 我们就可以恢复 桑塔纳乐队
Santana. You know why we're bringing back Santana? OK?
桑塔纳乐队 想知道为什么吗
Because it's just like the ocean under the moon.
就像潮汐受到月亮引力的带领
It's the same as the emotion that I get from you.
而我受到你的吸引
You got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth.
你有了爱的感应 一切都顺理成章
Give me your heart, make it real. Or else forget about it.
给我你的心 让一切成真 或者干脆忘记
How good am I at the guitar?
我吉他弹得也太好了吧
I've never had a lesson.
我从来没上过吉他课哎
Did you hear that Tim?
蒂姆你刚听见了吗
I bet you just got terrified for your own job, didn't you?
我敢打赌你刚刚肯定很担心自己工作不保 是吧
Seriously, listen!
我说真的 你们自己听啊
Change pedals. Change pedals.
换个调 换个调
Santana, we're bringing you back! Bring it back
桑塔纳乐队 我们要恢复你的身份 恢复身份
Come back with Rob Thomas.
和罗伯·托马斯一起回来
Come back with Rob Thomas.
和罗伯·托马斯一起回来
A kind of love that can be so smooth
这爱如此顺理成章
A kind of love that can be so smooth
这爱如此顺理成章
Wow! Wow!
哇 哇
Sorry. I get carried away.
不好意思 我被带跑偏了
Is that how you take off—
你们专业人士是这么摘——
Don't do it that way.
不要这么摘
OK. The next thing we're kicking out and this is a big one.
好 下一个要废除的是个大家伙
This is a big one. All right, guys. We are kicking out the 12 days of Christmas. OK?
真的 我们要废除掉的就是《圣诞节的12天》
No! It's too long! It's nonsense.
哪里有这么长时间 开什么玩笑
I don't have all damn day.
我一天都没有
Also, what am I supposed to do with 11 pipers piping, let alone 12 drummers drumming?
而且 我要11个吹风笛的风琴手干什么 要12个敲鼓的鼓手干什么
I'm not Florence and the machine.
我又不是芙萝伦丝机进份子
And never mind that between the seven swans a swimming, six geese a-laying,
还有七只游水的天鹅 六只生蛋的鹅
four calling birds, three french hens, two turtledoves and the partridge in the pear tree,
四只会唱歌的鸟 三只法国母鸡 两只斑鸠和一只站在梨树上的鹧鸪
you are giving me 23 different birds.
你给我送了23只不同的鸟
Now I have to take care of 23 birds?
我现在还要照顾23只鸟
Screw you, man! I'm not a farmer.
去你的 我又不是农场主
I don't know what to do with these birds!
我可不知道怎么处理这23只鸟
All right. Now, look. I could have used the ladies dancing and the maids a-milking,
听着 我以前需要跳舞的女郎和踊跃的绅士
but I'm married now, and honestly they're more trouble than they're worth. OK?
但我现在结婚了 说真的 你送给我的话 他们的价值还抵不过他们给我带来的麻烦
So the 12 days of Christmas, we're kicked out! Kick it out
所以《圣诞节的12天》 我们不要你了 不要你了
I don't need the tree. I don't need the tree.
我不需要树 我不需要树
And with that gone, we are bringing back five golden rings! OK?
赶走了这个 我们要把5枚金戒指带回来
Let's be honest. That's the only fun part to sing in that entire song. OK?
老实说 我觉得这是整首歌里最有意思的部分了
We could never kick out the rings.
我们永远舍弃不掉戒指
It is the only thing that any of us know.
它是唯一一个我们所有人都了解的东西
It just brings too much joy. Listen.
它给我们带来了很多欢乐 听着
Five golden rings!
五枚金戒指
Help me out, band.
乐队配乐啦
Five golden rings!
五枚金戒指
Everyone! Here we go!
大家一起来
Five golden rings!
五枚金戒指
So that's why five golden rings, we're bringing you back! Bringing you back
所以 五枚金戒指 我们需要你 不要你了

sq5Up1b!Ln%qrG~0lK4-0BNnJcJ+m)h-OO.G=662APe1IA)~v
分享到
重点单词
  • traitn. 特点,特征,特性,一笔,少量
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • rubbishn. 垃圾,废物,废话 v. 贬损
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • turtlen. 海龟
  • creekn. 小湾,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,