你听过天生臭脸综合症吗
日期:2018-06-27 07:06

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
SD8VFP0-lI[AO)d~vw81HKR@qw^7Rd,

Good evening, everybody!
大家晚上好啊
You all look so happy to be here!
你们看起来都很开心啊
Some more than others.
有些人好像特别开心
I think I know why.
我觉得我知道你们开心原因
Because it was in the news this week that two behavioral scientists at a research institute in the Netherlands
本周有这样一条新闻 荷兰一家研究所的两位行为科学家
have conducted a study proving the existence of the phenomenon we know as resting bitch face.
进行了一项研究 证明静止的婊子脸确实是存在的
If you don't know what resting bitch face is,
如果你不知道这是什么意思
it's when your face for no reason whatsoever looks like you just got a parking ticket.
就是你莫名奇妙得了一张违停罚单时的表情
You know it's sort of...
大概就是这样……

hi6*C)Wr4c(@

你听过天生臭脸综合症吗

3IyyPz|f7Y

The researchers have discovered that resting bitch face can be traced to two different things.
调查者说 这种表情可能是有两种不同的原因导致的
It's either:
要么是
a: Something in a person's face is relaying greater-than-usual amounts of contempt
一 这个人就是在表达一种浓浓的轻蔑
or b: That person is a bitch.
或者二 这人就是个婊子
That's right, resting bitch face is real, and men do it, too.
没错 静止的婊子脸确实存在 而且你在男人脸上也能看到
The difference is when women do it, we say it's resting bitch face,
区别只是 女性做这个表情时 人们叫她静止的婊子脸
and when men do it it's just every movie poster.
男人来做 我们就叫电影海报
Look. Resting bitch face. Resting bitch face.
看 静止的婊子脸 静止的婊子脸
Look at that. Look at bond there, what a bitch.
看这个 看棒的的表情 真像个惹人厌烦的婊子
And me, look at that! Double-o bitch!
还有 看这里 两个O 婊子
But there are ways to avoid resting bitch face.
但是也有办法避免出现这种表情
Your resting face should be happy and inviting.
你没有什么特别情绪时 表情也应该是开心又吸引人的
Take this stock photo of a random guy we found on the internet, right.
看看这张我们在网上找的素材图
Look how nice that guy looks.
这个看起来多友好
His teeth are showing, his cheeks are raised.
他牙齿露出来了 笑肌也提起来了
He looks like a friend to everyone.
看起来跟内每个人都能交上朋友
We should all try to be more like that.
我们都应该向他学习
He's who?
你说他是谁
Ohhh. Right. Okay. I've got to do more research.
啊 好吧 下次应该多调查一下先
Now someone whose face has come under a lot of scrutiny lately is presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
最近有个人的表情被人多次拿出来研究 就是总统候选人泰德·科鲁兹
Writing in psychology today, a neurologist at George Washington university said that
乔治·华盛顿大学的一位神经学家在《今日哲学》上写道
Ted Cruz's face is notably unsettling and exhibits atypical expressions, right.
泰德·科鲁兹的脸让人不安 并且会露出明显不正常的表情 好吧
I mean, come on. What's not to like about this face?
拜托 这个表情有什么问题啊
It's like a bad high school yearbook photo where the photographer was like, chin up just a bit.
这只不过是一张没拍好的校刊的照片 摄影师肯定在旁边说 下巴再高一点点
OK, now look extremely constipated. Perfect.
然后现在做出一个想上厕所的表情 完美
I mean, he looks like a two-week old balloon that was left a party.
这张脸看起来像是一个从聚会上拿走的已经过了两周的气球
The neurologist who conducted this study has said that he's never actually seen a conventional smile out of Ted Cruz.
做这个研究的神经学家说 他从没从泰德·科鲁兹的脸上看到过一个传统的人们常有的笑容
To be fair, the neurologist who did this study was Ben Carson.
讲道理 做这个研究的神经学家的名字就是本·卡森
I mean, you have to be really weird looking to be the weird looking guy in a presidential race that also includes this face.
要是在总统竞选当中 你要是也想做出这样一张表情 那你的表情一定得很奇怪才行
Actually, let's see how Donald Trump described Ted Cruz in a recent MSNBC interview
我们来看看唐纳德·特朗普在最近的一场MSNBC的采访中是怎么说的
where he was given candidates' names and asked to give a one-word response.
当时主持人要求他给出一个名字 特朗普用一个词来形容这个人
Ted Cruz.
泰德·科鲁兹
I was going to say n.s.a.y, he's not really n.s.a.y.
我想说的是…… 但他也没那么……
He's been very nice.
他人挺好的
He goes on and off.
他很努力
I'll say nasty.
我就说脾气不好吧
I think what we've just learned is that Donald definitely doesn't have resting bitch face.
大家刚刚应该也发现了 唐纳德没什么特别情绪时绝对不会露出婊子脸那种表情

k(Pj#)(dzGCKMaXKq=#w#mmFO;8fJh+aI(-=Sghd^
分享到
重点单词
  • photographern. 摄影师
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • scrutinyn. 周密的调查,细看,监视
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • conventionaladj. 传统的,惯例的,常规的
  • contemptn. 轻视,轻蔑
  • postern. 海报,装饰画
  • candidaten. 候选人,求职者
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常