(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
A habit is something that you do in a regular and repeated way.
习惯就是你平常重复做的事情 。
You may have both good and bad habits. But what about “old habits?”
你可能有好习惯,也可能有坏习惯 。那么“旧习惯”是什么意思呢?
Old habits die hard
积习难改
Didn’t you say you wanted to stop drinking coffee for a while?
你不是说想停止喝咖啡一阵子么?
I did. I was trying to drink tea each morning instead of coffee.But it didn’t go so well.
嗯,确实 。我每天早上尝试喝茶而不是咖啡 。 但是进行地不太顺利 。
Well, old habits die hard.
额,积习难改 。
And this is a seriously old habit. I started drinking coffee when I was 11.
喝咖啡真的是我很久的习惯了 。 我从11岁开始就喝咖啡了 。
“Old habits die hard” is used to express how hard it is to stop doing things you have been doing for a long time.
“积习难改”是用来表述 停止做你习惯做了很长时间的事情 是非常困难的 。
Most people find it difficult to change their regular routine or behavior.
大多数人都认为改变日常习惯或者行为 是非常困难的 。
And that’s English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!