(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
We have already learned a few idioms relating to eyes.
我们已经学过几个跟眼睛有关的习语 。
Here is another one for you.
今天又有另外一个 。
See eye to eye
看法一致
Do you use this phrase when you look deep into someone's eyes?
这个表达是在你认真看着别人的眼睛的时候使用吗?
Is the yoga class over already?
瑜伽课这么快就结束了?
I left a little early.
我提前走了 。
Why?
为什么?
The instructor and I didn't see eye to eye.
老师跟我看法不一致 。
You had a fight with your yoga teacher?
你跟瑜伽老师吵架了?
Look Jonathan, I practice yoga my own way.
乔纳森,听着,我有我自己练习瑜伽的方式 。
The instructor asked you to leave, didn't she?
老师把你赶走了,不是吗?
People who have similar opinions or ways of thinking "see eye to eye."
观点或思考方式相似的人“see eye to eye” 。
If you say you "see eye to eye" with someone, you agree with them.
如果你说你跟某个人“see eye to eye”,表明你同意他的观点 。
This expression has been used since ancient times.
这个表达自古就在使用 。
And that's English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!