(单词翻译:单击)
Tomorrow is our 2,000th show. 2,000. And--
明天是我们第2000期节目 两千!而且
if I've done the math right, that means I've shown over 40,000 cat videos. Can't stop. Won't stop.
如果我没算错的话 这意味着我已经展示了40000个关于猫的视频了 根本停不下来
I've got two more good ones.
我又找到了两个不错的视频
Here's a cat, uh, obviously, stole a bed from a puppy, and the puppy wants it back.
有这样一只猫 明目张胆的抢走了小狗的床 这只狗呢 想把床弄回来
And the cat is not-- the cat says, "Nope, I am not gonna even be-- I just--
猫不干 这猫说 不 不可能 我就是……
"you're an idiot. I'm just gonna--"I won't move.
你这个蠢货 我要……我就不走
"You're not gonna get me-- oh, still there.
你不可能赢得了我的 哈 我还在床里
"Not at all-- no, you're just a dog, and you're not threatening me at all."
不可能 不 你就是只狗而已 你对我毫无威胁
That goes on for hours. That's-- I love that cat.
这样的对战持续了几个小时 这……我爱那只猫
And that was, uh, posted on EllenTube,
这个视频被作者放到了EllenTube上
so thank you for doing that 'cause that made me really happy.
所以 谢谢你 因为这视频让我真的很开心
This is a cat listening to Drake's "Hotline Bling."
另一只猫爱听德雷克的“Hotline Bling”
You used to call me On my cell phone
过去你时常 给我打电话
Late night when you need my love
夜深时候 你需要我的爱
Call me on my cell phone
给我打电话
Late night when you need my love
夜深时候 你需要我的爱
And I know when that hotline bling
电话铃声响起的时候 我就知道
That can only mean one thing
那肯定是你
I know when that hotline bling
电话铃声响起的时候 我就知道
That can only mean one thing
那肯定是你