艾伦恶搞金球奖
日期:2018-01-22 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
axp^YMS!vB.vZ^(%5ZJLFiw[&

As you know, the Golden Globes were this weekend.
大家都知道 这周末举行了金球奖颁奖典礼
Seth Meyers, I thought, did a great job.
我觉得塞斯·梅尔斯做的很棒
Very, very funny. I enjoyed it a lot.
很有趣 我很喜欢
There was an awkward moment for me when Reese Witherspoon was giving the Cecil B DeMille Award.
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭被授予塞西尔·B·德米尔奖的时候 我超尴尬

JWuRx-WBbFgaJrBeOAd2

226.png

jekDRq1O5~B@

I don't know if you saw it or not. But it was embarrassing. Here it is.
不知道大家看到没有 但是超尴尬的 来看一下
Thank you for your grace, and your generosity, and your wisdom.
谢谢您 感谢您的慷慨 您的智慧
And thank you for your powerful contributions to the world of fun and television in this and everything you do.
感谢您对欢乐世界以及电视的巨大贡献 感谢您所做的一切
You've changed our lives.
您改变了我们
There are a lot of people known on a first-name basis.
有很多人的名字响彻大江南北
But there's only one person whose name is a verb, an adjective, and a feeling.
但只有一个人 她的名字既是动词 也是名词 还是一种感受
And that is Oprah.
那就是欧普拉

=2rjpeIBj0fhL7Z==mBjNJyWEXwB(6ydNAkOayI09,Nbp.
分享到