艾伦客串权力的游戏
日期:2017-06-09 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hosting my own show, it's given me a lot of opportunities.
谢谢大家给我机会举办我的舞台秀
Recently, i was contacted by the people who make "Game of thrones."
最近 有人联系我 说他是权利游戏的创作者
Do you watch "Game of thrones," Anybody?
你们大家看过“权利游戏”吗
All right, it's a very popular show, and i don't know that i'm even supposed to talk about this,
好的 那是一部很受欢迎的剧 我也不知道我干嘛要说这个
But i got a part on an episode, and i'm definitely not supposed to show you,
但是我竟分派到了一个片段!并且我本不应该展示给你们看的


But this is a sneak peek. My lords... My ladies... I give you Ellen degeneres.
但是我忍不住想让你们看 就一小段 尊敬的贵族们…… 尊敬的女士们 我要展示给你艾伦的演绎
Thank you. Thank you. So great to be here. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 很高兴能站在这 谢谢你们
Especially since i've been in that lion's head for about six hours.
尤其因为我在狮子的脑袋里待了大约六个小时
Ahh, a big thank you to the lannister family for having me here.
非常感谢兰尼斯特家族让我来到这
Hey, when did names get so fancy? The lannisters. Lannisters. Funny name.
嘿 什么时候名字能让人充满想象力 兰尼斯特 兰尼斯特 有趣的名字
Sounds like something that you'd have in your house.
听起来好像你家里藏着什么东西
Hey, i'd love to have some brunch, but i'm getting new lannisters installed.
嘿 我想吃早午餐 但是我要让兰尼斯特重新就职
Look at the king and queen there. Lovely couple. Lovely couple.
看看国王和王后 多么恩爱的夫妇 多么恩爱的夫妇
Hey, why does the queen always carry a scepter? 'cause every one works, 'cept her.
嘿 为什么王后总是带着权杖 因为每个人都发挥作用 除了她
Thank you. That's my time. Thank you very much. Be kind to one another.
谢谢 到此结束了 非常感谢 要友好待人

分享到
重点单词
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的