(单词翻译:单击)
I have some big news to share. My family is about to get a little bit bigger.
我要宣布个大消息 我的家庭有新成员了
Yes, Prince Harry just announced that he is engaged.
对 哈里王子刚宣布他订婚了
Because, you know, Kate Middleton is my 15th cousin.
大家知道 凯特·米德尔顿是我第15个表妹
So that makes Prince Harry's fiance my-- other cousin.
也就是说哈里王子的未婚妻是我...又一个表妹
And here's a picture of the royal couple right here.
这儿有一张这对王室情侣的照片
Look at them. Yeah, I don't know for sure.
看啊 嗯 不确定
I think he proposed to her on the royal jumbotron. I'm not sure.
我觉得他应该是在皇家超大屏电视上求婚的吧 不知道
I know they have one. Her name is Meghan Markle.
我知道他们有个那样的电视 她叫梅根· 马克尔
She's from Los Angeles. She's an actress.
来自洛杉矶 是一名演员
She's been on General Hospital. She's been on CSI New York.
演过《综合医院》《犯罪现场调查之纽约篇》
And this is true-- she was once the holder of case number 24 on Deal or No Deal.
这是真的 她曾经是《成交不成交》(美游戏节目)节目24号箱子的持有者
Yeah. Which means if Harry had picked the other model,
对 也就是说如果哈里选了另一个模特
he could have gotten a million dollars, so--
他可能获得一百万美元呢
Darn it. She's also the first American member of the royal family.
真该死啊 她也是第一位进入英国王室的美国人
We finally got somebody on the inside, you guys.
终于有人打入内部了
This is absolutely true. We have met before.
这是真的 我们以前见过
This is what she said about me in an interview, "I was in LA, and I went to this dog rescue place.
这是她在采访中对我的说法 “我在洛杉矶 去了这个狗狗援助的地方
Then Ellen and Portia de Rossi walked in. And Ellen goes, 'Is that your dog?'
然后艾伦和波西亚·德·罗西也去了 艾伦问‘这是你的狗狗吗?’
I said, 'No.' And she's like, 'You have to take that dog.' So I brought him home because Ellen told me to."
我说‘不是’ 她说 ‘你应该收养了它’ 所以我就带它回家了 因为艾伦让我这么做的”
It's amazing. I mean, she adopted a dog because I told her to.
太震惊了 就因为我的一句话她就收养了一只狗狗
I even have a picture of the dog right here. There's the dog.
我这儿还有那只狗狗的照片呢 就是它
No, I found that on Google. I don't know what the dog-- I don't even remember the story, actually.
才不是呢 这是我在谷歌上找的 我不知道那只狗 其实我根本都不记得还有这事
But obviously she does. And she does whatever I tell her to do.
不过很明显她记得 她对我言听计从
So Megan, if you're watching, I have something else to tell you.
所以梅根 如果你在看的话 我要跟你说件事
Invite me to that wedding.
一定要邀请我去你的婚礼
I want to go. Listen to this, you guys-- because she does whenever I tell her--
我想去 听着 因为我说什么她都听
OK, instead of plus one, I want a plus 400. I want these people to come too.
好 不光要邀请我一个 我还要再加400个 现场的观众都要去
Yeah, I love that you really think you're going, that you're so genuinely excited there's a possibility.
嗯 我超喜欢大家真的觉得自己能去的感觉 哪怕只有一丝丝的可能 你们都很兴奋
The royal family hasn't talked much about the engagement so far.
目前皇室还没有太多提及婚礼的事
But I'm close with them. I have an exclusive. So I texted the queen this morning.
不过我跟他们关系很好 我有独家消息 今天早上我给女王发了消息
And she's going to talk with us right now through the technology from Cisco.
她现在要通过Cisco公司的技术跟我对话
And let's see if she's there. Your majesty?
我们看看她是不是在那儿 女王大人?
Yes? Oh, goodness. Hello, Ellen! Hi.
什么事?哦 天哪 嗨 艾伦 嗨
Hi, Queen Elizabeth. Are you excited about the engagement?
嗨 伊丽莎白女王 哈里王子订婚了你开心吗?
Slow down, Ellen. First of all, since I'm appearing on this show, do I get 12 Days of Giveaways?
慢点 艾伦 首先 既然我来参加你的节目了 我能获得12 Days随赠品吗
No, I actually just wanted to talk to you about Prince Harry.
不能 我只想跟你聊聊哈里王子的事
Then I'm out of here. I only agreed to this because I thought I'd get the 12 Days.
那我不干了 我之所以上节目是因为我以为能获得12 Days呢
I need a Vitamix! Yeah, now how do you need anything at all?
我要维他密斯 你什么都不缺
You're one of the richest people in the world.
你可是世界首富之一呢
Well, yeah, but who doesn't like free?
对啊 不过谁不喜欢天上掉馅饼呢?
OK, that's-- I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. That's all right. Cut her off. That's, that's--
好吧 那不好意思了 抱歉 好吧 断线吧 真是
Can I at least get some headphones? You're always giving away head-- No, she's gone.
起码送我一副耳机吧?你经常送人礼物 不 她走了
It's OK. No, I'm sorry about that. I really am.
没关系 真的很抱歉 真的