(单词翻译:单击)
Our next guest is small but mighty when it comes to dancing.
我们的下一位嘉宾身形娇小但跳舞的时候却很强大
From Detroit, Michigan, please welcome five-year-old Tavares Jones.
有请来自密歇根底特律的五岁男孩塔瓦雷斯·琼斯
Oh boy. It's just hard for you to stop dancing when you hear music, right? You just can't stop.
哦 天 你一听到音乐就想跳个不停对吧 难以自控
Hi. Good. Good to see you. You have a new baby cousin? Yes. Cousin baby? Yes.
嗨 好 很高兴见到你 你新添了堂弟宝宝?对 小堂弟 对
That is a large baby. That baby is as big as you. So I heard-- so you're a dancer, obviously.
这宝宝好大呀 都跟你差不多了 很明显 你是个舞者
And I heard you caught your mom dancing around the house. Yes. What was she doing?
我还听说你逮到你妈妈在家里跳舞了 对 她在干嘛?
She was twerking in the house, and I didn't want her to do it. You don't want her twerking? No.
她在家里跳电臀舞 我不想让她这么做 你不想让她跳电臀舞?嗯
How come you don't want your mama-- Why don't you want your mama twerking?
为啥呢 你为什么不想让你妈妈跳电臀舞呀?
Because you don't supposed to do that in front of me.
因为她不应该在我面前跳
But she can do it, just not in front of you. All right. So how's school doing?
就是说她可以跳 只是别当着你的面 好 学习怎么样?
How are you doing in school? Good. Yeah? Good grades?
在学校表现好吗?好 是吗?考试分数很高?
You get rewarded if you get good grades? Yeah. What do you get?
如果你考高分会有奖励吗?有 你得到啥奖了?
I get $0.25 for being good on my good grades. And I got all A's. Oh good for you!
我因为考高分获得了0.25美元 我所有考试都拿A了 哦 很棒呀!
That's great. That's good. Look at that. And what do you want to do when you grow up?
很好 优秀 看那个 你长大后想干什么呀?
I want to be a father. A father? Why do you want to be a father? Cause I'm so sweet.
我想当一个父亲 父亲?为啥呀?因为我很贴心
Yeah why waste it? You need-- if you're sweet, you might even be a father. That's great.
可不是嘛 别浪费了 如果你很贴心你就可以去当个父亲 很好
So Christmas is coming up. What are you what are you wanting for Christmas?
圣诞节要到了 你想要什么礼物?
A human car. A what car? A human car. A human car as opposed to an animal car, I suppose.
一辆人力车 什么车?人力车 人力车应该是相对于动物车而言的吧
A human car? What do you want the car for? Because-- because I want to be a father.
人力车?你要这车干嘛呢?因为我想当一个父亲
That's why I want a car. Now I'm figuring this out.
所以想要辆车 这下我明白了
You really mainly just want a car, and you are using the father as an excuse.
其实你就是想要辆车 你就是在拿父亲当借口而已
So, because-- but you want to be a father with a car. Yes. Got it. All right.
你想当一个有车的父亲 对 懂了 好
So you've been working really hard on this dance you're going to do for us today, right? Yes.
你很努力地学了今天要表演的舞蹈对吧?对
Like really hard. You've been working so hard. OK well let's see the dance.
真的很努力 很认真 好 我们来欣赏一下
That was good. That was really good. All right. So I got you some--
很好 真的很棒呢 好 我给你准备了一些
I didn't get you a car, but I got you some Christmas gifts, OK?
我没有给你准备车 不过给你准备了一些圣诞节礼物 好吗?
I got you a whole bunch of Disney toys. And our friends at Shutterfly want you to create memories.
我给你准备了一整套迪斯尼玩具 我们Shutterfly的朋友想让你拥有一些美好的时光
So guess what? We are sending you and your whole family to Disney World.
所以猜猜看?我们要送你们全家去迪斯尼乐园