哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第269期
日期:2017-11-24 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Detached optimism that is advocated in for example for self-help movement.
用盲目乐观主义做例子,对于自助运动而言
Is everything that I think of I achieve and conceive and becomes a reality?
是不是所有我认为我能实现的,我构想的都能变成现实
Is my self-concept my destiny and my only destiny?
我的自我概念是否我的且是我唯一的命运
Or is there such a thing as unrealistic beliefs?
或是否存在所谓的不现实信念
And there is such a thing as unrealistic beliefs. Here is an example.
确实存在这样一个东西。下面是个例子
Her name was Rena, she was a showgirl, at least to me, she was.
她的叫雷娜,是个歌舞女郎,至少对我来说她是
Rena and I had a great deal in common.
雷娜和我有很多共同点
We were both in our teens, I was twelve. She was fourteen.
我们都十几岁,我12岁,她14岁
drawing

We both were in our fives.
我们都5英尺高
She was 5'6. I was 5'1. I was in love with Rena.
她5英尺6英寸,我5英尺1英寸,我爱上了雷娜
Rena too was in love with herself.
雷娜也爱她自己
Now, just as a side note, I have a wonderful mother, and amazing mother who believes in me.
现在,只是做个边注,我有一个很棒的妈妈,很好的妈妈,她相信我
And in fact when the three of us.
而事实上当我们三个
We were three brothers and sisters would come home from school.
我们三兄妹放学回家时
We would very often talked to our mom about everything that was going on in school, good and bad.
我们经常会跟妈妈讲学校里发生的所有事,好事还有坏事
So I came home after I realized that I was truly and madly in love with Rena and that she was the one for me.
我有一天回家,意识到我是真心地,疯狂地爱上雷娜,她就是我的真命天女

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到