哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第204期
日期:2017-05-10 11:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So what she's talking about here, for example, is that positive emotions help us overcome negative emotions.
她谈到的问题包括积极情绪有助我们克服消极情绪
What happens when we experience negative emotions is that our consciousness, our thinking narrows and constricts.
体验消极情绪时我们的意识我们的思维变得狭窄,收紧
We focus just on one thing, so for example.
只专注于一件事,比如
And that can be a good thing you know, a lion comes to and charges me,
那可能是件好事一头狮子朝我冲过来
"I don't want to start thinking about my MAPP application.
我不想考虑宾州大学硕士申请的事
I don't want to start thinking about what my roommates say.
不想考虑室友说了什么
I want to focus on the lion.
我只想考虑这头狮子
So my consciousness narrows and constricts, and I'm in the "fight or flight" mode.
我的意识变得狭窄,收紧进入"对抗或逃跑"模式
Now that's a good thing when a lion charges me.
有狮子朝我冲来时是件好事
But it's not a very good thing if my consciousness continues to narrow
但它变得不是很好如果我的意识继续狭窄
and constrict beyond the threat, or beyond the hardship.
收紧超出威胁,超出困难
And what we know is that very often we enter a downward spiral,
我们知道经常会进入下行螺旋
a vicious cycle when we go into this narrow and constrict mode.
一个恶性循环,当我们进入狭窄收紧的模式
So for example, just for example a random example: My girlfriend leaves me, alright?
随便举个例子女朋友离开了我
And I narrow and constrict in terms of my thinking all I am thinking about is just that.
我的思维收窄缩紧一心只想着被女友甩了
And what will happen is as a result, I experience sadness,
结果就是我感觉悲伤
because that is what I am thinking about, and sadness a painful emotion, not a positive emotion leads to further narrow and constrict.
因为我一心只想那个,悲伤是一种痛苦的情绪,一种消极情绪导致进一步的收窄缩紧
And that can potentially, not always, but potentially can go on and on and on.
那有可能并非总是,但可能一直持续下去
And that's when it can become depression.
直到变成抑郁

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介

哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》.jpg
我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?

他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到