哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第264期
日期:2017-11-07 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

However, the interpretation, because of high levels of beliefs,
但是,由于信念水平很高,他们的解释
the subjective interpretation is, OK, so, what if I learn from it? This is an opportunity; I've actually got better this time.
其主观的解释是,好吧,如果我从中吸取教训了会怎么样?这是个机会,我这次其实做得有进步了,
What if I learn? And they still have high levels of beliefs and high levels of expectations.
就当吸取教训了,他们依然保持着很高的信念,很高的期望
Motivation is high, the mind looks for consistency, they perform, still not good, not as good as they expected, unrealistic.
积极性很高,大脑寻求积极性,他们的表现依然不好,没有他们所期望的那么好,不现实
But the interpretation, still, what if I learn from it?
但解释依然是,如果我从中吸取教训了会怎么样?
I've gone even better this time.
我这次做得好多了
I've shown what doesn't work. And they continue.
我指出了哪些方法是不可行的,然后他们继续
But then comes the quarrels from the outside and says,
但然后外界的声音就会争吵说
drawing

"come on, really, why can't you be realistic, like your good brother or sister, the pessimist."
“不是吧,真的么,你为什么就不能现实点,像你的好兄弟或者好姐妹,悲观主义者那样”
But they believed that they can do it, and they continue to persist and to work hard again and again.
但是他们相信他们能做到,于是一次又一次地继续坚持,继续努力工作
5 times, 10 times, sometimes 5000 even 10000 times,
5次 10次,有时5000次,甚至10000次
until they bring the "unrealistic reality" and make it realistic to match their beliefs over time.
久而久之,直到他们带来了"不现实的现实"并让它成真,和他们的信念相一致了
So even though in the short term, the reality may not match,
所以即使在短期看来,现实可能不一致
I may run the mile for the next 10 years in 4 minutes and 12 seconds or 4 minutes and 2 seconds.
我可能接下来10年跑一英里都要4分12秒或者4分2秒
But I'll get there eventually and make my unrealistic "expectations" and goals realistic.
但我终将到达目标,让我不现实的"期望"和目标变成现实
Through a lot of failure, through a lot of hard work, through a lot of persistence.
经历很多失败,经历很多努力付出,经历很多坚持不懈

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到