哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第256期
日期:2017-10-10 16:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We don't like this inconsistency, we just throw this inconsistency out, so to speak, by ignoring it, discarding it.
我们不喜欢不一致,于是直接扔掉这种不一致,也就是忽视,抛弃它
The third thing we do, we actively seek confirmation.
第三种方法主动验证
We actively seek confirmatory data.
我们会主动寻求验证信息
I mean, think about No.2 and 3, think about in the real you know we are in the midst of election year.
想想2和3,想想现实世界,今年正是选举年
Think about the person you are not going to vote for, or the person you didn't vote for.
想想你不会投谁的票或者你以前没投过谁
What we do? Very often, let's say, I see President Bush doing something good, actually fighting for a cause that I believe in.
我们是怎么做的?通常,比如,我看到布什总统做了件好事,为我信仰的某个事业奋斗
flower

But I didn't vote Bush, for instance.
但我之前没给布什投票,举例而已
Very often what I would do is ignore and discard that information,
于是多数情况下,我会选择忽视抛弃这条信息
and then look for confirming evidence that will suggest... or that
然后寻找有利证据以支持……
will confirm to me why I don't like Bush in the first place.
坚定我讨厌布什的立场
This same regarding, say the future elections, Hillary or Obama.
这同样适用于今后的选举,比如希拉里或奥巴马
If I dislike them, I would look for confirming evidence why I dislike them and even if they do things
如果我不喜欢他们,我就会寻找相应证据证明我为什么不喜欢他们
that I like and value and believe in, I very often will ignore these things and discard them.
即使他们做了什么我喜欢,重视或信仰的事,通常我会选择忽视

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • discardn. 丢牌,废牌 vt. 丢弃,抛弃 vi. 丢牌
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • confirmationn. 确认,证实,基督教的坚信礼
  • electionn. 选举
  • dislikev. 不喜欢,厌恶 n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • inconsistencyn. 不一致,不调和,矛盾