晒娃狂魔被自家亲生孩子起诉
日期:2017-08-30 06:42

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
gPWX9yU7jG&,E=M5T)Dw*4=_c

How many of you are on Facebook? Anybody on Facebook here?
你们有多少人玩脸书的?有人玩脸书么?
Few people not, how many of you post pictures of your kids on Facebook?
几个人没有哈 你们有多少人把孩子的照片放在脸书上了?
All right, hold on to your halter tops cuz listen to this.
好 先别激动 听一下
Earlier today, look at this headline, this is true. Teen sues parents for posting Facebook pictures.
今天 看这个标题 这是真的 青少年因为父母在脸书上晒图而起诉他们
Yet another reason I don't have kids. They'll turn on you.
这也是我不要孩子的一个原因 他们会跟你作对哦
The reason this girl is suing is because her parents have been posting embarrassing baby photos that they refuse to take down.
这个女孩儿起诉是因为她爸妈晒了一些很尴尬的婴儿照片 还不愿意删除
Or like most parents, have no idea how to take down.
也许是跟多数家长一样 不知道该怎么删除
It is crazy that kids are suing their parents.
孩子起诉父母太不可思议了
When I was a kid, if we got mad at our parents, we just ran away and lived in a caboose for a few days.
我小时候如果对父母生气了 我们会直接跑掉 在轮船的厨房里待几天就好了

L1aBcm-B;[

103.jpg

A9U@Pjbv!U)

And then they didn't even come looking for us. Me anyway.
他们连找都不带找我们的 反正没找过我
But apparently, a lot of parents post way too many personal pictures of their kids, it's called oversharenting.
不过很明显 很多家长晒了太多孩子们的私密照片 这就叫做晒娃狂魔
They're calling it that. Any sharents here?
他们是这么叫的 现场有晒娃狂魔吗?
Some sharents in the audience there. I understand, parents love sharing baby pictures, they really do.
观众里面有一些晒娃狂魔哈 我理解 父母很喜欢分享孩子的照片 超喜欢
And it's always because you think your kid is the cutest kid in the world, and they might be, but probably not.
因为你觉得你的孩子是世界上最萌萌哒的孩子 可能是也可能不是哦
But you know you figure hey, I bought the camera, we took the pictures, we made a baby, so we can post whatever we want.
但你会觉得 相机是我买的 照片是我拍的 孩子是我们生的 所以我们想晒就晒啊
Your kids on the other hand, think it's embarrassing.
但你孩子却觉得这很尴尬
And then someday, they're gonna have a baby, and they're gonna have the baby in the bathtub,
然后将来某一天 你的孩子也会有自己的孩子 他们给孩子洗澡
and the hair is gonna be adorable, like in a shampoo mohawk or something.
孩子的头发超可爱 就像是洗发水弄出来的莫霍克头型一样
And they're gonna have a tough decision.
这时候他们要开始纠结了
They're gonna think, do I want 12 likes on Facebook photo, or avoid getting sued by my own flesh and blood?
他们会想 我是想在脸书照片上获得12个赞呢还是避免将来被自己的亲骨肉起诉?
But you really shouldn't be embarrassed, I don't think,
不过你真的不用觉得尴尬 我觉得
about any pictures from your childhood cuz it shows you where you came from and how far you've come.
你不用为童年时的任何照片感到尴尬 它展示了你从哪里来 一路走来你的成长变化
This is a picture my mother took when I was going to prom.
这是我去参加毕业舞会时我妈给我照的一张照片
That girl drives a Ferrari now so,
那个女孩现在可是开着法拉利呢
And for all of you parents here today, try not to embarrass your kids cuz we're about to dance.
送给所有在场的家长一句话 试着别让你的孩子尴尬 因为我们要开始跳舞啦

qr%PH2~gHmmY-8zxXV[CozBU[Wjsxf8(6CEZ!w#;3D!.BWEQ=
分享到
重点单词
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,