(单词翻译:单击)
Halloween, of course, is fun for adults, but it really is all about kids.
万圣节 当然 对于成年人很有趣 但是真正有趣的是孩子
I don't have kids of my own,
我没有自己的孩子
which is why I get to have my bouncy castle all for myself.
这是为什么我买了一个充气城堡给自己
But if you haven't figured out what your kids are going to be,
但是 如果你还不知到把你的孩子装扮成什么样子
I came up with a few ideas. And I am going to show you a few of them right now.
我这里有一些建议 现在我要展示给你们看一些装扮
So, this year Apple took the headphone jack out of the iPhone,
这里 今年苹果公司提供了iphone的耳机插口
so you probably have a lot of useless earphones around your house.
在你家里可能有很多无用的耳机
So you can use them to make this first costume.
所以你可以用她们来做一个服装
Come on out. Hi, look at that.
来吧 嗨 看看那个
Here you can stand right there, what is your name? Janice.
你可以站在这里 你叫什么名字 詹妮斯
How old are you, Janice? Five. Five years old? What grade are you in?
你多大 詹妮斯?5岁 5岁?你在读几年级?
Kindergarten. Kindergarten, and do you know what you are?
幼儿园 幼儿园 你知道你是谁吗?
Uh-huh. What are you? An iPhone earphone mummy.
知道的 你是谁?一个iPhone耳机木乃伊
An iPhone earphone mummy? Uh-huh. Do you like the outfit? Kind of.
一个iPhone耳机木乃伊?是的哟 你喜欢这一身装备吗?还可以
Not completely, not sold on it completely? All right, well I think you look really good.
不完全是 不出售他吗?是的 我认为你看起来很棒
Let me give you some candy, cuz you're not thrilled with your outfit, all right?
让我给你一些糖果 因为你穿着这一身装备不激动 是吗?
All right, head on over there. If your kid doesn't wanted to be
好的 请站在那边 如果你的孩子不想变成那样
a pirate or a princess, they could be one of these, come on out.
一个海盗或者一个公主 这个应该可以 出来吧
Hi there, okay, you can stop now. What's your name? Abigail.
嘿来这里 好的 你可以停下脚步了 你叫什么名字?阿比盖尔
And how old are you? Four. Four years old, are you in school?
你多大了?4岁 4岁 你在上课吗?
Kindergarten? Yeah. Okay, wonderful, and you are? Lily.
幼儿园?是的 好的 太棒了 你是?莉莉
And you are how old? Eight. Eight, and what grade are you in? Second.
你多少岁?8岁 8岁 你是几年级?2年级
Okay, second grade, and what are you? A piece of cake.
好的 二年级 你是谁?一块蛋糕
You're a piece of cake? I'm grande cup. You're a grande coffee.
一块蛋糕?我是一大杯 你是一大杯咖啡
Okay, I'm going to make you more current right now, if I can just help you out.
好的 如果我可以让你现在换一个装扮
Okay, first of all, you. You're a Ariana Grande now. And you, here, hold on.
好的 首先 你 你现在是爱莉安娜·格兰德 还有你 这里 等一下
You have to turn around, face the audience, so they can see what you are. You are cake by the ocean.
你必须转过身 面对观众 让他们看看你的样子 你是海洋中的蛋糕
All right, get some candy for you, some fell down, and some candy for you. All right, the rest are there.
好的 给你一些糖果 一些掉了 还有给你一些糖果 好的 其余的在这里
All right, head up, you want that one, you're not gonna move until you get it.
好的 抬高 你想要哪一个 你不会移动直到你得到了
Okay. All right, these next costumes were inspired by my new app, come on out.
好的 好的 下一个服装的灵感来自我的新的app 出来吧
You go right there, and you go next, okay. Hi, what's your name? Caitlin.
你来这里 你到下一个 好吗 嘿 你叫什么名字?凯特琳
And how old are you? Six. And what grade are you in? I'm in kindergarten.
你叫什么名字?6岁 你是几年级?我读幼儿园
Kindergarten, and you are? I'm- What's your name? Steven.
幼儿园 你是谁?我是……你叫什么名字?史蒂文
And how old are you? Four. And what grade are you in?
你多少岁?4岁 你是读几年级?
I'm in pre-school and I'm almost at Kindergarten. Ok, almost in Kindergarten.
我在育幼园可以算幼儿园 好的 应该算幼儿园
And you are? Kai. Wonderful, okay now here, you face this way let me show you what everybody is.
你是谁?凯 太棒了 好的在这里 你看这里展示给大家看你的样子
Cuz this is actually, well do you know what you are? You're me, right?
因为这是 好吧你知道你是谁?你是我 真的吗?
This is the best- This is really, this is the cutest little product placement I've ever seen.
这是最棒的-这是真的 这是我见过最可爱的一个植入广告了
So you are Ellen's Emoji Exploji. So you're my new app. All right, there you go, candy for you.
所以你是艾伦的笑表情Exploji 所以你有我的新app 好的 好了 这些糖果给你
I'm spilling some, I'm no good at this, all right, and then candy for you, and candy for you.
我洒掉了一些 我不是很擅长这个 好吧 然后这些糖果给你 这些糖果给你
All right, thank you all, you can head on over there. This next
好的 谢谢你 你可以站在那里 下一个
costume is also something that I featured on my show this year, come on out.
这些服装是有特色的 在我今年的节目上 出来吧
Okay, hi, what's your name? Olivia. Olivia, how old are you Olivia?
好的 嘿 你叫什么名字?奥利维亚 奥利维亚 你多少岁奥利维亚?
Second grade. Second grade. So six, five, six, seven? Seven.
二年级 二年级 所以6 5 6 7岁? 7岁
Okay, good. All right, you do not look dressed up, what are you?
好的 太棒了 好的 你看起来没有装扮 你是什么?
I am Shiney Hiney. Turn around let me see. She's the Shiney Hiney. Yes.
我是雪莉·海利 转过身让我看看 她是雪莉·海利 好的
Kids make everything adorable.
孩子让一切那么可爱
There's your Shiny Hiney right there, you can hold on to that.
这里你是闪亮的雪莉·海利在这里 你可以看到她
And then, now I'll give you this, all right, thank you so much, Miss Shiny Hiney.
然后 我会给你这个 好的 谢谢你 雪莉·海利小姐
You're really trying to figure out how to sit down in that aren't you?
你真的尝试找出如何坐下不是吗?
This next costume is based on someone that you heard a lot about over the summer, come on out.
下一套服装的灵感是来自某个人 你听到过很多关于夏天 出来
What's your name? Anthony. Anthony, how old are you? Five.
你叫什么名字?安东尼 安东尼 你多少岁?5岁
What grade are you, I'm gonna guess you're in first or second grade? Five.
你几年级 我猜你是一年级或二年级?5岁
Kindergarten. Kindergarten, okay, and who are you? Well? Ryan Lochte. That's right.
幼儿园 幼儿园 好的 你是哪一位?好吧?瑞安·洛赫特 是的
Ryan Lochte, hold on, hold on, you get candy for that.
瑞安·洛赫特 等一下 等一下 你会得到糖果的
Kids love topical puns, I'll tell you that. All right, thank you, Ryan Lochte.
孩子喜欢局部的一语双关 我会告诉你 好的 谢谢你 瑞安·洛赫特
And finally, it's an election year, and
最后 这是一个选举年
this next costume was inspired by one of the presidential candidates, come on out.
下一个服装的灵感是来自总统选举之一 出来吧
Hi, there, what's your name? Johnna. Johnna, how old are you? Ten.
嘿 这里 你叫什么名字?约翰娜 约翰娜 你几岁?10岁
And what grade are you in? Fifth. All right, and do you know what you are? Trump's wall.
你读几年级?5岁 好的 你知道你是谁吗?特朗普的墙
You're Trump's wall, that's right. And if you don't give her candy, she's gonna complain Halloween is rigged, so
你是特朗普的墙 是吗 如果你不给她糖果 她会抱怨万圣节被操控 所以
make sure you give her candy. All right.
确保你给了她糖果 好的
Okay, Everybody having fun over there? How you doing over here, okay?
好的 大家玩的很开心吗?你在这要做些什么 好的?
All right, good. I can't see anything. All right, you can't see anything?
是的 好的 我看不到任何东西 好的 你看不到任何东西?
You all look great, thanks for helping me out. You're all going to get a $200 Target gift card.
你看起来很棒 感谢你帮助我 你们得到了价值200美元目标礼物卡