(单词翻译:单击)
You are working on Toy Story4 already?-Yeah, waiting the toy Stories.
你已经在为玩具总动员4配音了吗 对 敬请期待
Have you ever...have you ever done this? Have this ever happen to you?
你原来配过音吧 你遇到过这样的事没
Em,your..your..your..your fabulous story right?
呃 你...你配的海底总动员对吧
I'm Dory. And there you are. You're in an elevator.
我配的多莉 就这样 想象你在一个电梯里
Somebody walks in with little kids.
有人带着小孩走进来了
And they say 'Oh!! Dory! Dory! This is Dory!' 'See Dory! This is Dory!'
然后那人激动地叫 噢 多莉 多莉 这是多莉 看啊 多莉 这是多莉
And the little kid sees a lady with white hair and blue eyes.
然而在孩子面前的就是个蓝眼睛白头发的女士
That's...that's not Dory. Do you make them close your eyes?
那...那不是多莉 这种时候你会让他们闭上眼睛吗
Close your eyes and then speak to them like Dory?
让他们闭上眼睛 然后你学Dory和他们说话
If that I was...go...go ahead, do it. Em, hi, Tom. How are you?
如果我是小盆友…你来吧 做一下 呃 嗨 汤姆 你好吗
It's Dory!!! Cause I..I make..I make
是多莉啊啊啊 因为我...我试着…
We can..we can actually have a...we can have a pixar RF right here.
实际上我们可以现场来一段 就像为皮克斯动画配音那样
Oh, you want...you want it? Yeah, you might try it. Everybody close your eyes.
噢 你想尝试 对啊 可以试试 大家都闭上眼睛
Close your eyes. Close your eyes. Alright.
闭上眼睛 闭上眼睛 好了
And imagine...Warning..Close your eyes,Ma'am
想象...说你呢 闭上你的眼睛 美女
Here you go. And now imagine you're in pixar land.
现在开始 想象你在皮克斯动画里面
Ann. Hi I'm gonna swim over here, you wanna come with me?
安 嗨 我准备在这游泳 你想和我一起吗
Oh my god! Look at those fish! Oh man! Look at those fish! It's right here!
噢天呐 看那些鱼啊 噢 看那些鱼啊 就在这里
Yeah! But I just wanna keep swiming. Come with me. Where are you going?
是啊 但是我就想游泳 快过来游啊 你去哪里
Should we get in one other equerry and back in Andy's room?
我们要叫上另一个侍从 然后回Andy的房间吗
What? Who are you? I don't even know who you are!
什么 你是谁啊 我都不认识你
Hi! My hat! Where is my hat? I have lost my hat!
嗨 我的帽子 我的帽子去哪儿啦 我帽子丢啦
I know where hat is. I've seen the hat.
我知道你帽子在哪儿 我看到过了
Take me to the hat! Please! Come on! Guy! Dory is going to take us for my hat!
带我去找 求你了 大家快点 Dory要带我去找我帽子了
What hat? I don't know what are you talking about...
什么帽子 你在说什么呢
I...I need my hat! You said you have my hat! Who are you? I'm..em...
我..我要我的帽子 你说你见过我帽子的 你是谁啊 我是...呃
Yeah, it's already goes on like that everybody know.
好啦 配音就是这样的 像大家想象的一样
Now, could you...can you just go to black while we do that?
好了 那我们配音的时候你们能不看画面吗
I could use for the views at home, just got black in..and ..and..and kids go nuts!
在家也可以 只要不看画面听声音 然后孩子们就疯了
Yes, we were for sure now. We care to that.
是的 那是肯定的 我们要小心点
And apparently people changes the chanels if they're seeing nothing.
很显然如果人们看不到画面 他们就会换台
You not..you not find that's a credibly hard work? ..the..the recording section?
你不觉得这是个超难的工作吗 录制配音的部分
You know..it's harder than what people think it is. Because it's all
你知道的 比大家想象的更难 因为你要放入
all emoting...just your voices doing all the acting
全部情感 而且是用你的声音将情感表现出来
and even know you're not...It doesn't seem like hard work, but it is.
甚至看起来不像...不像很难的工作 但实际上很难
Em... moody is clutched all the time. It's clutched. Yeah.
嗯...配音的时候所有的情绪都被紧紧控制着 被抑制住 是的
My diaphragm is always always exhausted after those four-hour five-hour recordings.
在四到五个小时的录音后 我的隔膜都已经精疲力竭了
Yeah. I'm always hyperventilate cause Dory's either
是啊 我录音的时候总是换气过度 因为Dory
like the hinder or like way..you know, she is out of...
它要么就像机关枪一样说话 要么就...你知道的 她老是上起不接下气
So, I'm always had a breath.And they're making me like...Hah...hah...
所以录音的时候我老是要急喘 我不得不这样...呼...呼...
hah...like this...so, that's exausting.
呼...像这样喘气...真的累死个人
And the...the...the 92 this version is the same line, you know.
92年的这个版本是一样的 你知道吗
Close the door!!! Close the door. Close the door!!
关门啊 把门关上 关上门啊
Close! the door!! Close the door!! Close the door!
把门 关上 关门啊 关上门
And then, the people in the controller would say 'Yeah, that's great, Tom.'
然后 控制室的人会说 对 非常好 Tom
Could people were like 'Close~ the door~'
人们可以这样说 劳驾关门
So they still tell you how to do it even know you exausted yourself.
所以及时你已经快把自己累死了 他们还是会告诉你应该怎么做
I was in there doing so many different 'Oh...oh...'
我曾经在那儿做过很多不同的 噢 哦
And all like 'Don't you have that by now?'
我会想说 还不够吗
I would...they would call me in...like four weeks later to go.
他们会在大概四周后打电话给我去完成剩下的
'Oh...oh...hah...oh..' I had a...I had a...I had a cushion one.
哦 噢 哦 吼 我有一个垫底的
It said we have 20 things in the first cue was 'Eh!'
剧本说我们要录二十条 第一个是呃
The second he were 'woo!' And the captain 'Auh'... They just said 'Do them all.'
第二个是 唔 然后船长 嗷 他们说 把二十条都录了
I said 'You guys could have this in a hardware or somewhere.'
我说 这些声音硬盘里或者其他地方都有
Oh, yeah. They just found they treat well of those thing.
噢 就是 他们只是觉得他们是搞专业录音的
They do treat well. They always make me taken a bite of an apple.
他们是挺专业的 他们总是让我要咬一口苹果
They to make it...so then you don't have a dry mouth if you'd take a bite of an apple.
如果咬了苹果 录音的时候就不会口干了
Oh, I've...I've made four of this movies, and no one is giving me the dry apple.
噢 我都录过四部游戏总动员了 怎么没人跟我说过咬苹果的事
Just dubbing your sound? Dub over. Your...at..at this...
你就只是配音吗 配音到结束 并没有咬苹果这种事
Dubbed as my sound you're...maybe they just want see me eating apples then.Because...
配音的时候 也许他们就是想看我吃苹果啦 因为
premiere week. september6Watch more videos on ellentube.comWatch Ellen Weekends ellentv.com
首映周 九月六号 想观看更多视频 请登录ellentube.com 想观看Ellen周末 请登录ellentv.com