(单词翻译:单击)
You know how some couples keep the sex of their baby a secret until it's born?
你们知道有些夫妻会保密孩子的性别 直到他们出生吧
Well, a couple if Florida not only kept the secret--
恩 佛罗里达有对夫妻不止保密了孩子的性别
the sex a secret, but the fact they were having twins.
而且还保密了生的是双胞胎
They surprised their family when they came to the hospital
他们给孩子出生后去医院看他们的
after they were born, and here's the family's reaction.
家人们一个惊喜 下面是家人们当时的反应
My little kids. Hello. Hi, honey.
我的小宝贝们 你们好啊 亲爱的 你好
Surprise. Oh, my goodness. Surprise. Yes! Whoa.
惊喜 哎呀 我的天呐 惊喜吧 当然了 哎呀妈呀
It's impressive that they were able to keep
他们对双胞胎的保密工作做得真好
their twins a secret from everybody for nine months, but guess what? I have them beat.
令人佩服啊 瞒了大家整整九个月呢 但是你猜怎么着 我赢过他们了
And I know what you're thinking,
我知道你们想说什么
"Ellen, you don't have twins. And to that, I say, "You don't know me."
艾伦 你才没有双胞胎呢 对此 我要说 你没那么了解我哦
I do have twins and I've kept them a secret since 1989, I believe,
我还真有一对双胞胎 我想 我从1989年就开始保密他们的存在了
and that's way longer than nine months.
而那可是远远不止九个月哦
I'm gonna finally reveal them to the world today. Boys, come out now.
我今天终于要向全世界曝光他们了 小伙子们 赶紧出来吧
Hey, Mom. Hi. Hey, Mom. Hi, kids. Hi, kids.
妈妈好 你好 老妈好啊 孩子们好 孩子们好
You all are way more excited than that family in the video.
你们居然比那个视频里的家人反应还激动哎
I'm sorry. I don't know where their shirts are.
不好意思 我不知道他们的上衣在哪里
They're at that age where they think it's okay
他们现在正处于在陌生人面前半裸
to run around half naked in front of strangers.
到处跑的年龄
So this is Leo and Theo. I'm Theo. Theo. Theo, Leo.
那 这是里昂和西奥 我是西奥 西奥 西奥 里昂
Theo. Shut up. I get them confused, but anyway.
西奥 别说了你 我弄的他们都不知道自己是谁了 不过 不管了
They're 74 inches long and 192 pounds.
他们身高74英寸 体重192磅
And, as you can see, they're already walking and talking.
而且 你们也看到了 他们会走路 会说话
And when don't you say something to everybody?
你们俩跟大家聊聊呗
Oh, well, they're not fluent yet.
呃 恩 他们说话还不太流畅 算了
But--and they have their mother's eyes and the abs of a marble statue.
不过 他们遗传了老妈的眼睛 还有像大理石雕塑一样的腹肌
So, boys, run and play backstage. I'll be back. Okay, bye bye.
好了 小伙子们 快去后院玩吧 我等会就回家 好吗 再见
Auoh...Did you want to see more videos?Hold on.
啊欧 你还想看其他的视频吗 等等
I have to tell you em...we're not gonna be doing 'Classic Joke Wednesday'.
我得告诉你 我们今天 没有“ 周三经典笑话 ”这个环节了
I'm mad.You're mad? How...how mad are you? I'm this mad.
我生气了 你生气了啊 那 你有多生气呢 我很生气