创造实用型企业
日期:2017-08-01 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
&7zScG9bRRh]a,l3G)k,obPgD|kUzMYQRU3

My friends this is the second Industrial Revolution, like I just want you to know
朋友们,我们正在经历第二次工业革命,我想让你们知道的是,
especially for the 20-and-30-year-olds in this crowd
尤其是20-30岁的朋友们,
because I as a 40-year-old-soon in November and a month holy crap shit,
因为到11月份我就年满40岁了,见鬼,
and the people that are older than me.
还有比我年长的朋友,
We didn't get as lucky as you did.
我们没有你们幸运_)]bW)&)*ZK^TRLvfHwa
This is, this is the generation, like this is the sweet spot, this is the land grab.
你们这一代人赶上了好时候,就比如这是最好的击球点,这叫做抢占先机|C%-vrVbb@z~JYjYg
This is what happens. Everybody's got their own generations and their own great things and our own bad things.
现在就是如此,每个人都有属于他的一代人,都经历过好事,也经历过磨难^d|NMEUoW~s.Cw
If you just want to talk about entrepreneurship, if you just want to talk about having an at bat
如果你只是想谈创业,只是想建立属于
to build something for yourself that you own and do something that you like,
你自己的王国,或是干一些你喜欢的事情,
this is better than 1987, this is better than 1974, this is better than 1963
现在要比1987年,1974年,1963年的时机都要好,
and the one thing that I asked you to do is to not look back and regret
而我对你们的要求只有一个,不要后悔你所做的决定,
that you wavered on the moment that was available to you.
不要对你当时的犹豫不决而感到后悔XJPaR@zHdT(*
The only thing that's not fun, the only thing you regret is the things that you don't do.
唯一让你后悔的是你没有去做RSv)6ge.|x@%~^T1
It's just the way it is, like even if you think of random dumb stuff like not asking out that person in high school or so.
真的如此,就比如一些蠢事,高中没和那个人出来约会等等K9L+f8+wcNNBbkls
These stuff lingers. It's the stuff that you don't do that bothers you and so for the purebred entrepreneurs in here
你会一直想着这些事情,让你苦闷的是你曾经后悔的事,所以我要对在座的企业家说,
that haven't decided to make that leap or take that at bat,
如果你还没有决定更进一步,
I implore you to do so right away because this window closes too. It's just supply and demand.
那么我请求你马上做,因为机会也是转瞬即逝,这就像供需关系,
As you get more and more entrepreneurs and as more and more people do it
当创业者人数开始增多,

maEAzWvDb]

GaryVaynerchuk.jpg

[ehOEtN,5=0=B

more and more at bats fall off the stream.
你会失去更多好机会@ps|Wc1xiHGT[U3g6;
It was a lot, a lot easier to start social media sites in 2003,4,5,6 and 7 than they are is now.
现在创办社交媒体网站要比2003,04,05,06,07年要难得多F)FKAf#;n+DjR
Because 9,000 photo social apps hit the App Store every day.
因为每天会有9000个图片社交应用上线B*eEDY~yzty+s4DXsZiY
And so if you hear that and you hear the last little part of my rant which is "Know Yourself",
如果你听过我演讲的最后一部分,当时我讲的是“了解你自己”,
I'm trying to point you in a direction of where the opportunity is, because there is so much white space
我是在指引你方向,让你去找寻机遇,因为我们还是有许多空间来创业的,
still available to build in businesses yet people are really attracted to the one-or-two-billion-dollar exits
还是有很多机会的,但人们更喜欢10亿,20亿美金的企业,
and they think they need to, guys for every Instagram, there's 80,000 insta shits.
他们认为他们应该,你们知道每个“Instagram”都有8万条垃圾kVq;#@T80cBGazaA34;
So everybody's chasing these unicorns, these once-in-a-lifetime,
现在所有人都在追求这些,这些一生一次的东西,
do you know how phenomenal it sounds to your grandparents if you told them
你知道如果让你祖父母知道,那该是多么有成就的一件事,
that you built a business that you own that you run that you like doing
你创建了自己的公司,你自己经营,同时你还愿意去干,
and you make two hundred thousand dollars a year?
而且每年还能挣20万美金8+zo[+#Wr@QEoQd(-];-
Do you know what kind of nirvana that actually is in the scheme of things
你知道这种感觉非常棒,
and so we are not grounding this entrepreneurial startup conversation and the right thing
所以我们谈的不是怎么创业,
we're grounding it in these headlines of the five or six things Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Uber
我们说的是像“Snapchat”“脸书”“Instagram”以及优步这类公司,
and we're not talking about the tens of thousands of opportunities
我们谈的也不是创业机遇,
there are if you actually take a step back understand what's happening
比如你真的能够了解大局,
try to build something around your pain point, like your pain point might be
试着在你的“痛点”上做做文章,你的“痛点”就比如说
your three kids piss you off all the time like that's a real pain point
你的三个孩子经常气你,这就是一个“痛点”,
right like I don't know, create an Uber for like babysitters like you like, you know like like there is so many ways
我说的没错吧,比如说优步是为保姆创立的,还有许多许多,我们创业的
to build businesses and if you just sit back right now and think about how much money you make,
方式有很多种,你现在想想自己挣了多少钱,
double that amount and then think about being able to do something on your own terms
把数额增加一倍,想想自己可以做什么,
now all of a sudden you've ground yourself in a totally different conversation
你会突然发现,你所听到的是不同的信息,
than this weird need to like be the next sucks right
这要比成为下一个垃圾好,对吗
or like change the world or things of that nature and so I'm looking for practicality,
或是让你去改变世界等等这些吧,我寻求的是实用性,
I'm looking for real practicality because practical business building has never been easier.
是实用性,因为创建实用型企业不是件容易的事yjlc5)GW6Nj+&X-Yp

N^yb&Ci2~!R-w8&OyDReVM)YQ]ukhC0+HzU,X[&rpW.]YI!^*
分享到