(单词翻译:单击)
I thought I was really competitive at first
我之前以为自己很有竞争力,
and then I played you in basketball at VM 7 realized I'm not competitive at all. Okay.
但随后我与你在“VM7”打篮球时,却意识到自己毫无竞争力 。我明白 。
And then I had to step up my game.
我必须提高我的水平 。
Do you think you can get more competitive with the people that are around you or......?
你认为你能从周围的人那里获得更多的竞争力吗?
Yes. Actually, you know what? I'm so proud of you for asking this question.
能 。你知道吗?你问了个很好的问题 。
Actually, I really do, I'm surprised I'm so excited by this.
事实上,我真的得到了 。我这么兴奋地讨论这个话题,感觉很惊讶 。
I have a good piece of advice, actually.
我确实有个好建议 。
Start trimming your friend group
开始整理你的朋友圈 。
and start adding to your friend group predicated on what you want to be.
开始往朋友圈加入你想结交的朋友
The answer is absolutely, my man.
我的朋友,结果显而易见 。
Like, you absolute..., I am stunned how much more I am like my wife and how much more she is like me
就像,你绝对...我和妻子开始时极其不同,
even though we started at very polar places, it's just true.
但现在却很相似,这令我震惊,却是事实 。
Who you hang out with? like, there is such a smart hack to like, and there's really...
你交往的对象是谁?是聪明的黑客?
like, that cliché thing like you are, like the byproduct of the people, like all that, that's real. Super real.
和你一样的老学究还是跟屁虫?不管是谁,你们都会变得相似,这是事实 。
So maybe this is a good year for you to kind of audit that first day back,
所以,也许今年对你来说是个不错的一年,开始审视自己的第一天,
look around, maybe know a friend of a friend and if you like what you see
看看周围,如果你愿意的话会认识一个朋友的朋友,
go explore it and try to be around it because, yeah man,
试着与他们交往、相伴,因为,
I think that you got more competitive by being around me
我想你在我身边会变得更有竞争力 。
And I can tell you right now, I know everybody on my team, they're different.
我现在就可以告诉你,我了解团队里的每个人,他们都是不同的 。
I'll tell you one thing that I can tell you firm about DRock and Nate,
我告诉你一件DRock和内特的事,
for sure, I'll give you those two examples
当然,我给你这两个例子是因为
they're a fuck load more confident than they were when they came into my life
他们比我之前遇到时更自信了,
because my confidence rubbed off on them. Straight up.
坦白的说,是因为我的自信影响了他们 。