(单词翻译:单击)
A few months ago, I became the first american talk show to air in china,
几个月前 我成为了第一个在中国风行的美国脱口秀节目
And I wanted to welcome my new chinese viewers,
为了欢迎来自中国的新观众们
So I asked the people of china to write to me
所以我让中国观众们
With a little, teeny, tiny request. And here's what I asked of them.
按照一个极小极小的要求来写信给我 这是我要求他们做的
I really want to learn more chinese now. That's my goal.
我是真的想了解更多关于中国的事 这是我的目标
And I want to personally welcome my new chinese audience
我想通过在节目中读出你们所有人的名字
By reading all of your names on the air.
来亲自欢迎来自中国的新观众们
So all you have to do is write your name on a piece of paper that looks like this...
所以你们大家要做的就是 在一张纸上写上你们的名字 这张纸长这样
And you can send it to this address.
你们可以通过这个地址寄给我
Well, out of a billion people, 12 of you actually followed the instructions.
好的 十亿人中 有十二人真的按照上述要求做了
So i want to read your names on the air. I want to keep my promise.
所以我想要在节目中读出你们的名字 我想遵循我的诺言
But if you watch my show, I have a hard enough time pronouncing american names,
但是如果你们正在观看节目 正确读出美国名字对我来说实在很难
So luckily we have an official "Ellen show"
幸运的是我有艾伦秀 官方的
Chinese translator standing by at all times.
中文翻译可以全程给予我帮助
She's been waiting in a cubicle for 11 seasons, and now it's finally her time to shine.
她已经在小房间里等了11季了 现在终于到了她发光发热的时候了
Do you mind helping me out? Would you come on over here? Thank you so much.
你介意帮助我么? 你能不能来这里?太谢谢你了
Hi. How are you? Have a seat. I would have pronounced your name, but i don't--
你好 你怎么样?坐吧 我有你的名字 但是
What is your name? Well, my american name is sunny.
你的名字是什么?哦 我的美国名字是 sunny
My chinese name is yuong ja. Yuong ja. Yuong ja, yes.
我的中文名字是永嘉(音译) 永嘉 对,永嘉
Okay, great. But i can call you sunny. Yes. Okay, sunny.
好的 太好了 我可以叫你sunny 好的 好 sunny
And where are you from? I was born and raised in beijing, china.
你来自哪里? 我出生和成长在中国北京
Okay, wonderful. Okay. So you're going to help me out.
好的 太好了 嗯嗯 你要来帮我
And this is called yuan? Is that what that--Yuan, yes.
这个叫做元么?那是什么 对 元
Yuan? Yeah. One. Yuan. Yuan. Okay. So I'm gonna start, and then you'll help me out.
元?是的 一 元 元 好的 那么我要开始了 你得帮帮我
This one has a long note, so I'm going to start with this person here.
这个有一大段的话 那么我将要从这个人开始了
"Hello, ellen. "I am your big, big, big fans.
艾伦 你好 我是你的超级大粉丝
"So, so, so love watch your 'ellen show.'
我超级喜欢你的ellen show
I know it's kidding write postcard on rmb."
我知道 在人民币上写明信片很搞笑
Is that what this is? Rmb, yes, the currency. "But seriously i like you idea.
那个是这样的么?人民币 对 货币 但是 我挺喜欢你的想法
"Next week is our spring festival. "I wish it's your come see my postcard.
下周是我们的春节 我希望你能看到我的明信片
"And all the best wishes to you, the present to you.
现在把最好的祝福给你
"You can buy three cups of starbucks when you come to china. Biggest fans."
当你来中国时 你可以用它买三杯星巴克 你的超级粉丝
Jiao mingy? Yes. And this is 100 yuan, and so that is $16 american?
Jiao mingy(周明洁) 是的 这是100元 相当于16美元么?
About $15, $16. $15 or $16? Thank you so much.
大约 15,16美元 15或16美元 太感谢了
All right, and now we have I won't read all the-- This is, um...
好的 现在我们有 我不会读所有 这个是 嗯…
This one, they didn't even try to do american. This is just chinese, so who is that?
这一个 他们都没有尝试做美国人 这是中文 他是谁
Well, youis the name. Yeah, that's a name. I know, but it seems like you want to say more.
好吧 你 是名字 嗯 那是个名字 我知道 但是你似乎想说些什么
No. - 'cause you stop-- yeah. All right. Yeah.
不 因为你停下来 是的 好 吧 是的
But they did it backwards, so--
他们倒着来的 所以
They put their like they werethey're american. Filling out a form or something.
他们这么放为了让他们看起来是 填表单什么的
And here they tried to help me phonetically. So I could learn this.
这个他们想在发音上帮助我 我可以学学这个
Wu shi ai lun? Actually, it says, "I am ellen." So that's her name, ei lun, ei lun.
我是艾伦(音译) 事实上 它说 我是艾伦 那么这个是她的名字 艾伦 艾伦
"I am ellen." Oh! Ellen. Oh, they're doing the last name first for some reason.
我是艾伦 噢 艾伦 噢 他们把姓放在前面 因为一些原因
Is that a normal thing? That's chinese tradition.
这个是正常现象么? 这个是中国传统
We always say the last name first. Oh, okay.
我们都先说姓 噢 好吧
They're watching "The degeneres ellen show" Over there, then.
他们正在那儿看the degeneres ellen show
Yeah, I'm probably gonna put-- So I'm gonna reverse every one of them.
好的 我可能要 那我得把他们每一个都颠倒一下
"Lie june we." Li jun wei. Jun wehhhhh. Li jun wei. Li jun wehhhhh. "Way."
李俊伟(音译) 李俊伟 俊伟… 李俊伟 李俊伟… 伟
This one is good, 'cause it's not only the hundred,
这个很好 因为不只是100
But then they put in, like, a coin and some ones in the back
他们还放了一些 嗯 硬币和其他之类的在后面
To kind of round it out to probably 20 or something.
大概20之类的
What's that coin worth? Uh, this? Let me see?
那个硬币值多少 呃 这个 让我看看?
Is that real, or is that just, like, a grommet or something?
这是真的么?或者这只是? 一个环 还是什么?
The denomit's right here. Don't touch my money.
分母 在这 我要碰我的钱
I can't see it from that side. All right, and this is du yen ji. "Weee"?
从这一面我看不见 好吧 这个是杜月怡(音译) Weee
And this is just a 50, so we won't read that. All right, sono, we will.
这个只是张50 我们不会读它了 好吧 那么 不 我们会读的
Who is this on the 50 that-- Okay. Well, thank you so much for sending those in.
这张五十上会是谁呢 那是 好的 嗯 十分感谢你们寄来的这些
And to the other 999 million people in china, I'm still waiting.
中国的其他9.99亿人 我仍在等待你们的来信
And the other 7 billion people on earth, I accept all denominations.
地球上的其他70亿人 我接受任何面额的纸币
And, sunny, thank you so much.
也十分感谢你 sunny